Chapter 3

Sasha's POV

Today is February 12th in the year 2014. I have a match against Bayley, Natalya, and Emma. I am teaming up with Summer Rae and Alicia Fox. I am honestly just praying that I don't have to be tagged in with Bayley. I hate fighting against her because I love her so much, but this is work and I have to do whatever it takes to win. 

I'm in the locker room getting my gear on. I decided to wear my cheetah printed gear. I was in the middle of pulling my bottoms up when Bayley rushed in the door looking a little panicked. "Hey Sash- Oh shit! I'm sorry!" she said covering her eyes quickly. I noticed a small blush on her face and I wondered what that was about. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make it more awkward. "It's fine Bayls. At least Alicia or someone else didn't come in. I don't really know them so that could've been a lot worse." I said chuckling at the end.

She laughed a bit too before I told her that I was covered and she could uncover her eyes. She uncovered them slowly just because that situation was a little bit weird. "Bayls, why did you come rushing in like that? Are you ok?" I asked once she started getting into her gear. She started putting on her Red gear that had rainbow outlining on it. "Yea Sash, I'm fine. I just was really late and stuff, you know. Things happen." She said as if she was trying to hide something.

This is really weird because Bayley is almost always one of the first superstars here. I don't get why she would be late at all. "Ok Bayley. What's up? Why were you late? And don't tell me a lie because you know that I know you better than that, you're also a horrible liar, and you are never late. So, what's up?" I asked her as she was outing on her top. For some reason I couldn't stop staring at her. She is half naked Sasha! Pull yourself together! I thought to myself looking away before she could notice me staring.

She got her top on and looked at me. I could tell that she wanted to tell me something but she was too scared to. That's weird. Bayley is NEVER scared to tell me anything.  Also that kinda hurts that she doesn't want to tell me or is too scared to tell me. Does she not trust me? Does she think I'll judge her? What? all those thoughts kept running through my head as I awaited her answer.

Bayley's POV

Ok, in all honesty, Aaron and I did....IT. I kind of regret it just because it didn't feel right and I just gave my body away to my boyfriend for the first time! Ever! I've always said I was gonna wait till Marriage so I could give my body to the love of my life. Don't get me wrong I love Aaron A LOT, but I really just couldn't enjoy it. I feel really guilty, and it caused me to be late to work so now I have to tell Sasha.

I take a deep breath and go sit down next to her. I can tell she is getting worried so I hug her and we just melt into each others arms. I can feel her relax in my arms as I am relaxing in her arms, not wanting to let go because we fit perfectly together. Sadly, Sasha let go first. I see that she is no longer worried and more or so blushing which made me smile a great big smile.

"It's ok, you don't have to be worried. I am fine just a little bit weirded out." I said. The confusion was very evident on her face so I quickly start talking again. "Ok, so you can't tell anyone, because I didn't even want to tell anyone, except you know me too well. Aaron and I did......IT before the show and that's why I was late." I said very embarrassed having to tell someone.

Sasha's POV

I can't believe what I just heard. Bayley had sex..... for the first time. Wow. Why am I hurt about it though. I shouldn't be hurt about it because I've done it too. I am so confused right now. Why the hell am I so hurt that she got intimate with her boyfriend, who she's in love with.

I fake smile to hide my hurt. "OMG! Babe, that's awesome. You said you were weirded out though. Why are you weirded out?"  I asked. She was blushing after I called her "Babe" and that made me smile a little because I made her blush.

"Well, I just didn't like the feeling and it just felt weird doing it with Aaron. I just couldn't enjoy myself because I honestly felt like I was having sex with my brother Sash. I literally didn't feel anything towards Aaron and that's what weirded me out the most. I really don't know what to do." She said. 

It definitely made me feel better that she didn't feel anything towards him during it. Why the hell am I thinking that? I didn't know what to tell Bayley ad she was obviously sad about it so I just brought her into huge, tight hug. I whispered soothing things in her ear just to tell her that it's gonna be ok and she doesn't have to be sad. My lips are literally making contact with her ear every time I talk. It's definitely making me blush, I don't know about Bayley.

We pull away and I immediately miss the warmth she provided. We stopped pulling away and if someone walked in they would think we just kissed. that's how far away we are. "I think you need to tell him that you feel that way baby. I know it's gonna be hard because you love him, but you just don't love him the way you thought. That is totally normal and you can take your time. You also don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with babygirl." I whisper to her, getting my hopes up that they will break up. Seriously Sasha? Why would I want them to breakup? Your best friend is happy idiot!  I smile at her before we share a quick hug and she goes back to change into her wrestling tight and boots.

As she goes back to her bag I start to think about why I don't want Aaron anywhere near Bayley. I think I am just being a good friend. That's what good friends do. Get protective. Right? I really did want to kiss her earlier. I mean she just look so kissable. I couldn't stop looking at her lips. 

As all these thoughts are running through my head I start to stare at Bayley who is pulling down her jeans. I feel my mouth water and my breath hitch. Her ass is so nice. I can't even look away from the sexy, beautiful sight that is Bayley Martinez. I need to stop. I am engaged and she is my best friend. What the heck am I even feeling right now. I manage to stop staring at her, I tell her that I am going to warm-up, and I leave the locker room. 

I honestly don't know what I am feeling right now, but whatever it is, it's definitely wrong. I see Sarath at a table working on someone's gear. I quickly change directions and take another way to the gorilla because the last thing I need right now, is to see my Future Husband, after my best friend just turned me on.

As I am walking down the hallway to the gorilla, the realization hit me. The reason I have been thinking like this is because I have fallen hard for one person. No, not Sarath Ton, but I've fallen hard on my ass for Bayley Martinez............

So I am guessing that a lot of you knew that was gonna happen, but these next few chapters will be interesting for sure. Buckle up and get ready for the ride. Thank you so much for reading this chapter and the rest of the book so far. This is the longest chapter but probably the best out of the three. :) Thanks for reading and to be continued I guess......