Chapter 22

Sasha's POV

2 weeks later (October 6th 2015)

I wake up in the arms of my girlfriend, Bayley. She normally wakes up before I do but she did a really tiring workout yesterday, I don't blame her for sleeping in. I look at the clock and see it's 10 am. I planned on going to the gym after Bayley wakes up which could be about another hour or so, I don't mind waiting though. I lay my head back down on her chest and start thinking about life.

Alexa has been staying with us for the past two weeks. I don't mind having her here, it's actually quite nice seeing my best friend everyday. She said that she's gonna be ready to go back to her house tomorrow because after tomorrow, I'm going to be on the main roster full time and I won't really even be at home that much. She loves Bayley and all but Lexi is my best friend and she doesn't want to stay here if I'm not here. She also said she hasn't been having nightmares as much and she thinks she'll be fine. She left early this morning though to go out with Dean so I'm hoping she's gonna tell him about everything so he can be there for her.

Tomorrow is going to be one of the biggest matches of my life. Bayley and I have our Iron Women match. The match goes for 30 minutes and whoever has the most decisions by the end of the match, wins. It's a history making match and I'm nervous. I've been doing so much cardio and preparation for this match but you can't really be prepared for what's going to happen in this match. It's gonna be the longest match I've ever had and the hardest match for sure. It's just a lot of pressure. 

I'm still on edge about Aaron. He hasn't done anything yet but I can't stop thinking about him. I'm scared that he's gonna pop up one day and hurt us, I'm scared that he'll be at the match tomorrow like he was last time, I'm scared. I'm living in fear everyday, I'm going insane thinking about what Aaron will do. He said he was going to make our lives a living hell but he hasn't done anything yet and it's driving me crazy thinking about when or if he's gonna show up. 

"Sash, it's too early for you to be worried about something." Bayley whispered in a sleepy voice that I always found adorable. "I'm not worrying about anything." I said trying to sound convincing while looking up at her. "Sasha, I know you well enough to know that you're worrying about something. Whether it's the match, moving up to the main roster, Lexi going back home, or Aaron." She said softly moving a strand of hair out of my face. I looked down when she said Aaron's name.

"That's it. Sasha it's ok. He's not gonna do anything. He only said he was gonna make our lives a living hell because he wanted to scare us, but Sasha, he already did make our lives a living hell by making you worry about him 24/7.  You're living in fear of what he's gonna do or if he'll do anything. You're driving yourself insane thinking about him and that's how he made our life a living hell. You have so many things going on in your life right now, Aaron shouldn't be on the list of things to worry about because he won't do anything. I promise, and I wouldn't let him do anything to you at all." Bayley said making me think about what she said, in all honesty, she was 100% correct. 

"You're right. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it. I'm sorry I spent so much time worrying about him." I whispered looking down kind of ashamed of myself because I couldn't see it sooner. Bayley softly lifted my chin up making me look at her. "Don't apologize baby. It's ok, and I'm just happy that you'll stop worrying about it now." She whispered softly. "Ok, I guess it's a good thing that I realized that before our match tomorrow so I can give it my all huh." I said starting to smile at her getting a little happy and excited that I get to make more history with the woman I love more than anything.

"Yea, it is so then you'll be at your best tomorrow. So when I beat you, I can say I've beaten the Sasha Banks, at her best." She said with a cocky smile on her face making me playfully roll my eyes. "It's funny that you think I can't actually beat you." I said standing up and heading towards the dresser to get my workout attire. "I mean, no I personally don't think you can." She said making me turn back at her to see her smiling at me with the same cocky smile.

"I so wanna kick your ass right now." I said faking an angry look at her before she got up and came towards me. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me into her but I crossed my arms and kept the "angry" look on my face trying not to cave in. Bayley leaned forward and placed one small kiss under my ear before slowly moving her lips down to my jaw and placing one there. "I love you." She whispered before moving to kiss a different point of my jaw. "A lot." She whispered before pulling away completely and stepping backwards. 

I groaned in frustration. "That is so unfair!" I said annoyed that she didn't keep going or at least give me an actual kiss. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said smiling innocently and putting her hand up in the air. "You're so annoying Bayley Martinez." I said to her. "I try my best. Now get dressed, I'm gonna go make some breakfast before we have to go to the gym." She said smiling before heading towards our door.

"Bayley wait." I said sighing before she turned around. "I want a real kiss." I said to her before she smiled and walked up to me. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in close to her before moving her hands to my lower back bringing me closer as I wrapped my arms around her neck. "I love you." I whispered afraid that anything louder would break the moment. "I love you too." She whispered back before leaning in to give me a kiss. She gave me a peck on the lips before breaking away from my embrace and walking out of the door.

"You are such an asshole!" I yelled after her before hearing her laugh. I smiled to myself before getting ready.  It's the moments like these that I love the most. The moments where we can both laugh and be playful together. I loved that about her. She could make me laugh and smile no matter what but when it's needed she can also be serious and talk to me about anything. I just love her so much and honestly she was 100% right, I need to stop worrying about Aaron because tomorrow I'm gonna have one of the best matches of my career and I need to be 100% focused on that. 

Hi, so I'm sorry I haven't updated my books. I honestly had no motivation to write them and I kind of forgot about them. I'm really sorry about that. But I'll try to update whenever I can. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, thank you for reading. Stay safe :)