Chapter 8

Bayley's POV

We just arrived at Sasha's house. We both got out of the car and went inside.  Sarath was on the couch watching TV. When he heard us walk in he walked up to Sasha with a huge smile on his face. He gave Sasha a hug and I felt a lot of jealousy but I just have to deal with it for right now. The hug didn't last too long. When Sasha pulled away, he turned towards me and smiled sympathetically before pulling me into a hug too. I didn't mind the hug bur I couldn't help and compare his hugs to Sasha's. Sasha's hugs are so much warmer than this. "I'm so sorry about you and Aaron." He said once he pulled away. I really didn't care that much about Aaron and I's breakup because I'd rather be with Sasha, but if I told him that, it wouldn't go over too well.

"It wasn't your fault. Thank you though." I replied. "Ok so I'm gonna go upstairs and grab some stuff that I'm gonna need for the next couple of days then we're gonna head back to Bayley's place. Ok?" Sasha said. "Leaving already? I mean, you just came back. Could we all maybe go out for lunch or something so I can spend time with my fiancée?" Sarath asked making me and Sasha look at each other weirdly.

Neither of us really knew what to say so we bot nodded and said ok.  Sarath sat back down and Sasha looked at me. "Come upstairs with me?" she asked me smiling. I nodded and followed her to her bedroom. When we got in she shut the door. She grabbed my wrist and turned me around to an aggressive but loving kiss. I moaned quietly because I was shocked. We both smiled into the kiss. She put her hands behind my neck and I put mine on her lower back pulling her impossibly close to me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Our lips were moving in sync. Our tongues were just exploring each others mouths. We both pulled away when we ran out of air. Our faces were still very close so I laid my forehead against hers. "I love you Sasha." I whispered. I saw her smile get bigger and she started blushing profusely. "I love you too Bayley." Sasha replied making it my turn to blush and smile. We kissed once more and this kiss was different then any other kiss I've had. I couldn't tell what I was feeling but I didn't want it to stop. We pulled away and I let her down. 

She grabbed and duffel bag and started grabbing clothes. I sat on the bed while she was getting her things. Her blinds were open so the sun was shining through her window. She always looks incredible but when she's in the sunlight, she looks like a straight up goddess.  As she is zipping up her bag she notices that I'm staring at her.

"What?" she asks chuckling. "You just look so stunning. I don't know how I got so lucky to have an amazing and beautiful girl like you." I answered making her blush. "I wonder the same thing." She says walking up to me and standing in between my legs.  She ben down and pecked me on the lips. She walk back towards her closet. "I have to change my clothes so you can stay or leave if you want, I really don't care." Sasha said picking clothes out from her closet. "I'll stay." I said seductively while smirking. She turned around and threw her shirt at me while laughing. 

She changed and grabbed her bags. We went downstairs and Sarath was still watching TV. I got a chance to see what he was watching and he was watching Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 24. That was forever an iconic match. "Hey Sarath, we're ready to go to lunch whenever you are." Sasha told him. "Ok, lets go now." He said turning the TV off and putting his shoes on.

We locked up the house and took Sasha's car. I sat in the back while Sasha sat in the passenger's seat. Sarath was driving and the only sound was the music playing from the radio softly. It was quite awkward to be honest. Sarath reached over and grabbed Sasha's hand intertwining their hands. I got really jealous in that moment. I could tell that Sasha didn't want to be holding his had but held his hand anyways because she didn't want him to get curious.

We finally made it to the restaurant. Sarath sat on one side of the table and Sasha and I sat on the other. Sasha grabbed my hand under the table and smiled at me. We all were making jokes and actually had a really good time. I thought it was going to be awkward and more like I was a third wheel. It wasn't like that at all and I was honestly glad to go out with my girl and one of my best friends. We all got back in the car and this time Sasha drove. We were just making small talk the whole way back to the house. Once we got back to the house Sarath said bye to me and Sasha and kissed Sasha before leaving, causing me to feel extremely mad and upset.

Sarath went back inside so I sat in the passenger's seat. "My car is almost out of gas so I have to stop and put gas in it." Sasha said to me. I was looking out of the window. "Ok." I simply said not even turning to look at her. Sasha reached for my hand but I got all tense. "Ok, baby what's up?" She asked me obviously taking note of my strange behavior.

In all honesty, I didn't like the fact that she is still with Sarath. I get that they're engaged and she's gonna need awhile before she is ready to break up with him, but I just want her to be all mine. When Sarath was holding her hand and kissing her, it made me feel mad. I was upset because I am the only one who should be touching her. It really hurt me, but what else do I do? They're supposed to get married. Sarath had Sasha first so I just have to wait it out.

"I just don't like him touching you. I know he got you first but you're mine and it makes me mad and jealous when he's all up on you." I said truthfully. "Look at me babe." Sasha said, I looked at her and she continued. "Listen, I am just not ready to break-up with him yet. You know that I love you more than anything. I am yours and I always have been. I always will be yours. You just have to see it from my standpoint. "We are supposed to get married and we already have so much stuff planned. It's gonna be so painful to see him go through that type of pain, because I do love you but I also love him as is he is my best friend. I don't want to hurt him but I want to be with you more than anything. I promis that I am yours. I just need a while before I break-up with Sarath. Trust me when I say this Bayley, I only love you, I only want to be with you and that'll never change. I love you." She ended by kissing my hand. "I know, I love you too and I'm never gonna stop. I just hate him touching you. Don't worry though Sash, I will always wait for you no matter what. I don't care if I have to wait for the rest of my life, I'll wait for as long as you need me to, when the wait is over, I'll be here with my arms wide open. I love you too." I replied.

We got back to my house and I helped Sasha grab her bags. We walked in the door and I shut the door. I immediately grabbed Sasha and kissed her with so passion. I pulled her impossibly close to me. As the kiss started to heat up we were interrupted by a voice. "Wow Bayley. I guess now isn't a good time, maybe I should come back later and give you dykes a moment." We both pulled away shocked. When I saw who it was I froze and wanted to die. I thought they were gone.

So who do ya'll think is in Bayley's house? Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it. I really enjoy writing this book. I wrote the first chapter of another book that is a book about Alexsha (Alexa/Sasha) it would mean a lot if you checked it out. Anyways please vote and comment. Thanks for reading and stay safe- Shaylee:)