Chapter 21

Bayley's POV

I wake up with Sasha in my arms. Seeing her sleeping on my chest peacefully brings a huge smile to my face. I look at the time and see it's 7:21 in the morning. We have TV today but we don't have to be up until 9 am. Dean said he'd come to my house to give me the ring at about 7:45 because Sasha won't be up. This whole sitution is weird to be honest.

After I talked to Alexa, I had decided that I wouldn't propose to Sasha until we're both on the main roster and tell the world about our relationship. That could be well over a year. Dean, however, was still almost to Miami when that all happened so I wasn't gonna tell him and make him stop and drive 4 hours back home. I'm gonna keep this perfect ring and hide it from Sasha until the time is right. 

I carefully move Sasha off of my body and onto the bed. I go put sweatpants and a t-shirt on before going to the bathroom and doing my morning routine. By the time I' done it's 7:41 so Dean should be here soon. I went downstairs and sat on the couch while scrolling through my phone until he texted me that he was here. I went outside to his car and he rolled down his window.

"Hey Dean." I greeted him with a bright smile on my face. "Hey little one." He said back with his signature smile. "You're only three years older than me Dean, stop calling me little one." I said hoping he'd stop calling me that because it's been years. 

"Whatever. So the ring." Dean said reaching into his backpack's pockets and pulling out a small red velvet box. "Here you go." He said handing it to me. I open it up and see the most beautiful diamond ring ever. It would look so good on Sasha's finger and it is literally the perfect ring for her. It sucks that I have to wait a year or more to put it on her finger.

"What's wrong Bayls?" Dean asked probably taking notice that I'd been looking at the ring for a while with a sad face. "Well, Alexa explained to me why she said no. She was 100% right. It wasn't that Alexa didn't want me to marry Sasha, it was just that Sasha's gonna be going up to the main roster soon and I won't even see her consistently for about a year. It's just gonna be way too much stress on both of us to go through and not see each other. Also, emotionally Sasha isn't ready. After what happened with her and Sarath, she's gonna need a while longer. I've decided that it's just be better to keep the ring and wait to propose to her until we're both on the main roster and have told the world about our relationship. It's just gonna be hard because it could be a year before that happens." I explain to Dean getting more sad by the second. 

"Bayls, it's ok. I know it's gonna be hard to keep this a secret from her and no be able to propose to her for a year or longer. If it's what's gonna be best for you both, then I'd wait. Yeah it's gonna suck and it's gonna be hard but you  can do this. I also know that not seeing her so much is gonna hurt you a lot but I promise you, you've got this. You can do it ok? You guys are strong and you guys can handle this. I'm sure you'll still see her and you can go to see her at shows and PPV's and she can still come to see you at your shows. You guys will still see each other and you guys got this. You guys are the strongest couple I know and you can handle this. After this long year is gone, you guys get to tell the world and you can finally propose to the woman of your dreams. This long year will be worth it Bayls. I promise." Dean said helping me to feel a little better about the situation.

"Thanks Dean, you're right. It isn't gonna be easy but it'll all be worth it." I said agreeing with him. "Oh, by the way, Alexa is staying here for a little bit. She's been having really traumatic dreams lately and she needs her best friend right now. It's nothing to worry about, she's ok and safe, she just couldn't stay at her house alone anymore." I explained to Dean so he didn't get worried if Alexa wasn't at her house.

"Oh ok, thanks for telling me. I wonder why she didn't tell me though. Weird." Dean said kind of hurt that she didn't tell him. "She was with Sasha all day yesterday. Besides when Sasha took a shower, Alexa was busy with Sasha and then was at the movie night. Also, she didn't tell anyone else in the group and since you guys aren't dating, why worry so much about it?" I say with a smile at the end trying to get him to crack and admit he has feelings for Alexa. 

"Yeah whatever, you're right.  Listen, I gotta get going. I've got things to do today so I'll see you soon Bayls." Dean said making me sigh because he won't just admit his feelings for Alexa when they're very obvious. "Ok, bye Dean, also thank you again so much for everything. I owe you a huge one." I said to him before he smiled and drove off.

I glance back down at the box in my hand before smiling and thinking about how one day the ring inside of it will be on the finger of the love of my life. I start heading up to the door smiling like an idiot at the thought of Sasha Banks being my fiancée. I honestly can't wait for this long year to be over so I can tell the whole world that she's mine. I'm just so in love with her.

I close the door and thankfully neither of the girls are downstairs. I need to hide this before Sasha wakes up so she won't see it. The only place I can think of hiding it, is in our guest room. I don't want to wake up Alexa, but I need to hide it so I'll be quiet. 

I quietly make my way up the stairs and into the guest bedroom. I see Alexa sleeping peacefully under the covers. In the guestroom closet, we have a shelf above the clothing racks and we keep small boxes up there. We never touch those boxes at all so this Is the perfect spot to hide the ring. I grab one of the boxes and put the ring in it before putting it back on the shelf and pushing it as far back as it will go so even if Sasha does decide to use on of the boxes, she won't chose that one.

"What are you doing?" I hear Alexa say with a sleepy voice but still managing to startle me.  I turn around to look at her. "Um, Dean just dropped by with the ring and even though I'm waiting a while, this ring was perfect and Dean was already halfway down to Miami when we decided that so I wasn't gonna make him turn around and not bring back the ring. I'm hiding it in here because she never uses the boxes up there." I whispered to her in case Sasha was awake and could hear us.

"Ok, I won't tell her anything. I'll try and keep her away from those boxes if she happens to need one or something. I'm glad you decided to wait by the way. I think it's better for the both of you." Alexa said quietly while rubbing her eyes trying to get used to the light shining through her curtains. "Thank you Alexa. I'm gonna go back to bed with Sasha because she isn't awake yet but feel free to make coffee, get something to eat, or go back to bed. Whatever you feel like but we have to all be up at 9 and go to the gym before TV. Ok?" I explained to Alexa. 

"Ok, I'll go back to bed because I'm tired." Alexa said lying back down. I nodded and went back into my bedroom. I lied back down and Sasha instinctively rolled over and latched onto me putting her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist, and draping her leg over my body. 

I couldn't help but giggle at how cute she is. She basically claimed my body as hers when we sleep. I don't mind it at all but she's so cute, I can't help but laugh. "Stop laughing at me." Sasha said with her eyes still shut and a groggy voice. "I can't help it. You're so adorable." I said placing a kiss on her forehead and wrapping my arms around her, holding her body close to mine. She nuzzled her head into my chest and didn't say anything meaning she's going back to sleep.

I am honestly so in love with her. I want to marry her right now to be honest. Nobody in the world makes me happier then she does. The day that I get to propose to her will make me so happy but the day I get to marry her, that's gonna be the best day of my life because it will mean that the love of my life, is going to be mine forever and I honestly can't wait. This is going to be the longest year of my life.

Hi, so I'm trying to start updating more often for you guys. I hope you guys like this chapter, it's kind of just a filler chapter but it had some importance to the story if that makes sense. I'm also sorry that the past couple of chapters have been from Bayley's point of view, I'll switch it up soon. It's about to get interesting though so buckle your seat belts. Anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed, and stay safe in this crazy time. :)