Chapter 2

Bayley Martinez POV

       Hello! I am Bayley Martinez. I am a wrestler, currently signed with WWE and I am working down in their developmental roster, known as NXT. I am 24 and I am loving life. I have always dreamed of being in the WWE. I've literally been dreaming about it since I was 12. Now that I am finally here I am so thankful for it. I've worked my butt off to be here and my charecter acts like a hugger who is super enthusiastic and excited to be here and acts more like a fangirl who very few people take serious. Right now I am in a storyline where I am feuding against Summer Rae, Charlotte Flair, and the amazing Sasha Banks. 

     Sasha Banks is my best friend. When we first met I thought it was kind of weird because we clicked so fast. The onlym person I have ever clicked like that with is my  boyfriend, Aaron.  Sasha, though, is amazing. I honestly love her so much. As a friend, of course. She is so amazing in the ring, especially for being as small as she is, and she is hands down the hottest person I've ever laid my eyes on. She just has something different about her that makes me feel protected and safe and when she hugs me it's like our bodies were made for each other. She gives better hugs than me and I am called the hugger! I love Sasha, a lot. As a friend.

     My boyfriend's name is Aaron and he is so kind. He is also a professional wrestler, but he isn't signed with the WWE, so sadly, I don't get to travel with him and see him as much as I'd like too. Sasha is really luycky because her fiancee works with the WWE and travels with them and travels with Sasha. Lucky her.

    Aaron is honestly like a best friend to me and I love him so much. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with him, but one thing about him that really gets on my nerves is how protective he gets. I get it, I am protective too, not with Aaron, but with Sasha. So I get being protective, but he is at the extreme levels. I have a friend named Finn Balor who also works with the WWE and is at NXT right now. We are literally so close. I'm sure that a stranger might think we're dating because of how close we are. That causes a lot of tension between him and Aaron, but Finn is dating someone else and I love Aaron. There is nothing to worry about there.

    Aaron also gets really annoyed and protective when I hang out with Sasha. That is my best friend and I love her with my whole heart, so sorry Aaron, but there is no way in hell that I am going to give her up. She is too awesome. Charlotte is another one of my best friends, thankfully Aaron doesnt feel the need to get protective over me when I am with her. If I am being honest I think it's because Sasha and I have a ery touchy and flirty relationship, off-screen, and we act like a couple. I don't mind it and neither does she or Sarath (her fiancee). Aaron is the only one who has a problem with it and its so obnoxious. 

   I get why he acts like that towards Finn, because he is a guy and touching all up on his girl. I really don't get why he gets that way with Sasha to be honest. Overall, I am blessed to have a life like this and I wouldn't trade it for a signle thing in the world. If I could change anything though, I'd get rid of the feeling I get whenever Sarath even gets within 5 feet radius of Sasha. It's like I get super mad at him for touching her. I don't understand why I act as if me and sasha are together and she is cheating on me, because we are for sure not dating. I just don't like the feeling of annoyance and betrayal whenever he's is around Sasha. Seriously, what are you doing to me Sasha Banks?

Hello readers! Thank you so much for reading my second chapter of "Dangerous Love". I hope you like it. As you can tell, Sasha and Bayley have a complicated relationship that both of them get annoyed at and wonder why. I really appreciate you reading this and I hope yu stick around for the rest of the book. I am so excited for wrestlemania this year. I will be really sad if sasha and Bayley break-up though. Let me know what you think. Stay safe and healthy and WASH YOU HANDS PLEASE! Stay well. Thanks for reading!:)