Chapter 12

Sasha's POV

It has been a little over a year since the whole Aaron thing happened. Sarath and I told everyone about our breakup and that I am now dating Bayley. The WWE universe still doesn't know because right now I am the NXT Woman's Champion. Bayley and I are in a huge feud. It's super intense and it does suck that I have to hurt her and say horrible and mean things to her, but it is my job and right now, we're bringing a lot of viewers to the WWE and NXT woman's divison so I have to do it.

I am so tired out, if I am being honest. Charlotte, Becky, and I all got moved up to the main roster. Becky came to NXT a little later after the whole Aaron thing happened.  She's one of my best friend and we even teamed up for a while after I had to turn her against Bayley sadly. Anyways, after us three went to the main roster, I was still the NXT Woman's Champ and Bayley and I had just started to feud. I've been on SmakcDown, NXT, and RAW for a while now and it is really wearing me out. 

Bayley and I are going to have a match for the title at NXT: Takeover Brooklyn. I am so excited because I am losing the title and will go to the main roster with Team B.A.D. (Naomi and Tamina) full time and I won't be so tired. Also, Bayley will finally have the title that she has been working so hard for. She honestly is so overlooked because of her "hugger" charecter, but she is so talented. She spends so much time training and watching old matches of her oponnents to put on the best show possible. 

She deserves this and if I'm being honest, I wouldn't want anyone to take the title from me other than Bayley, despite that I have to fight her. Right now, Bayley and I are out getting coffee with our huge friend group before Takeover. the group consists of me, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Alexa, Finn, Liv Morgan, who recently came to NXT and is training but has become great friends with us, Sonya Deville, who I met from Paige when she was a judge on "Tough Enough" Sonya is also working on being in NXT, and then the S.H.I.E.L.D. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose. We all became amazing friends when they were in NXT 2 years ago and stayed close since, they're like brothers to me. 

Seth and Becky have obvious feelings for each other and they really aren't that great at hiding it so we always like to joke with them and make them sit next to each other and tease them about it. It's kind of funny to be honest. Finn is dating Paige but she is out with Alicia Fox right now. Liv and Sonya are dating and let me tell you, they are one of the cutest couples I have ever seen in my life. I can see that they are gonna make it by the way they look at each ohter. Roman and Charlotte recently started going out but they are cute together. Alexa and Dean are also in a weird relationship. They act as if they are dating one minute but then they start fighting the next. I think they both are head over heels for each other but won't show it.

We are walking down a random street in Brooklyn, Bayley has her hand laced with mine making my face a bright red. We don't usually act like a couple in public because we're supposed to hate each other on TV, but when she gets all brave like this and doesn't care who sees, it makes me really happy an kind of get turned on. Liv and Sonya also locked hands along with Dean and Alexa. Charlotte and Roman are just holding hands and Finn is minding his business laughing along with everyone having his hands to himself. The funniest thing though, is that Seth and Becky are walking next to each other and it's obvious that they want to hold hands but they are too scared. They will brush their hands together slightly before both pulling away quckly. It's so funny how hard they're trying to hide their feelings. 

"Why don't you just grab his hand Becks? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I say in a teasing manner in Becky's ear but loud enough for Seth to hear too causing them both to break out in a blush and look down. I look at Bayley to see her smiling and notice the rest of the group listening in on what I said to Becky. "Yeah, isn't that right buddy. You wouldn't mind if Becky there, grabbed yer hand would ya?" Finn asked putting his arm around Seth's shoulders. I was trying to hold in a giggle as was everyone else in the group.