Chapter 5

Bayley's POV

After the realization hit me, it was very evident on my face. Charlotte and Natalya both saw the realization hit me and smiled. "Woah, I do. I never realized it until now, but I totally fell hard for them." I said. "Who?" Sasha asked coming into the locker room along with the rest of the girls. 

"Aaron. She was just talking about how she is pretty sure she's gonna marry him." Charlotte said quickly covering up so I didn't have to say what truly happened. The rest of the girls said "aw" but Sasha looked a little comfused. She knows that I don't want to marry Aaron. Sasha looked me straight in the eyes and motioned for me to go over to her. I get up and walk over to her.

"Ok, what the hell was that? I know that you don't want to marry Aaron, what's up?" Sasha asked still confused. I really didn't know what to say so I just made up the first lie I thought of. "I just didn't want to tell them that I don't want to marry him because it is a long story and I really don't want to explain to anyone but you." I said quickly. Sha smile at me before saying "You don't have to tell anyone anything you don't want to babe." Then she hugged me. We held the hug for a long time because neither of us wanted to let go. 

I looked up to see Natalya and Charlotte smirking at me so I pulled away and blushed. I looked down to hide the blush and was about to start walking away.  Sasha grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the locker room to the bathroom. She grabbed my chin to make me look at her.

"Ok seriously, you're really worrying me. What is wrong Bay? You know you can tell me anything." She said sounding extremely concerned.  "I honestly don't know what you mean Sash." I replied still a little confused. "Bayley, you aren't acting like you. If this is because of Aaron, I will help you tell him if that's it. Just talk to me baby" She begged me. I knew I was blushing from the fact that she called me "baby". I can't keep this a secret from her because she knows me the best. I have to tell her and I know it's gonna hurt me. A lot.

"Listen Sasha. I can't tell you here at work. Aaron doesn't live with me, and he isn't supposed to come over tonight, so come over to my house after work and we'll talk about it there. Ok?"  I said to her. 'You son't need to be worried. It isn't anything bad baby girl." I said because she was starting to get worried again. She blushed when I called her "baby girl" then quickly brought me in for a hug. Maybe she likes me back. Let's hope so.

We pulled apart and said we'd talk later then went back to the locker room. I went over to where Natalya and Charlotte were. "What was that about?" Natalya asked while Charlotte wiggled her eyebrows. "Ok. Stop, nothing happened but I can't like to Sasha because she knows me better than anyone i this whole world and she is able to smell my lies from a mile away. She will fid out sooner or later and I'd rather tell her now before she gets married." I explain to them quickly while gettng teary eyed knowing she wont feel the same. They both pulled me into a group hug feeling sorry for me and the siuation I am in.

I finished getting ready in the locker room and headed to my house to make sure Aaron wasn't there because I can't deal with him today. 

Sasha's POV

Bayley is acting really weird and I don't know what is wrong with her. I can't wait for after work. I am also gonna tell her how I feel about her because it onestly isn't fair to have these types of feelings for her without telling her so I have to tell her.

I really hope she feels the same. I also am extremely nervous though. I hinestly thought I loved Sarath and I always thought I'd marry him but that is not the case, if I really loved him then I wouldn't have fallen for Bayley. This whole situation is just fucked.

I have to tell Sarath that I am staying the night at Bayley's because he'd get really worried if I didn't come home. I walk up to where he is working. "Hey babe, I am staying the night at Bayley's because she needs her best friend right now." I say to him. "Is she ok?" he asked worried about my best friend. "She is fine, just dealing with a lot of stuff that she needs help with, so I am gonna be there for her." I said smiling. 

He nodded ok and gave me a kiss. I didn't feel like this was right. I honestly felt like I was cheating on Bayley and she doesn't even know I like her. I really need to come clean to her. I gave him a quick hug and went back to the locker room. Bayley wasn't in there so I walked up to Charlotte. "Hey, do you know where Bayley went?" I asked. "I think she left to go home, why?" she replied. "No reason. Thanks and see ya later." I said leaving and waving. I grab my dtuff and start walking towards my car. 

On the way there I started to goet extremely nervous about telling Bayley my feelings. I just hope she likes me back because I can't afford to lose my best friend. If I lose her, I'll die. She means the absolute world to me and I need he rin my life. Please god, let her feel the same way.

As I am freaking out, I pull up to her apartment. I am so nervous. I cannot lose her. Please don't break me Bayley. I love you too much. I walk up to her door and before I could even knock the door opens and out walks Aaron, looking extremely mad. He stops and looks at me dead in the eyes. "Of course this little whore had something to do with it!" He yelled before getting in his car and driving away.

I am so confused on what is going on right now. I walk into the apartment and see Bayley an her knees cryng so hard. I shut the door and run over to hug her. I pull her into my arms and she gets really tense at first but when I start whispering soothing things in her ear. I don't know what happened, but I need to calm her down. Seeing her cry and breakdown in my arms is making me cry. I love her, and whatever Aaron did, he is gonna pay for it.

Soooooo...... that happened. Anyways, what do you all think Sasha is going to do? Also thank you for reading. WrestleMania day 1 is tonight and I am so excited but nervou sta the same time!! Thank you or reading and stay safe:) -Shaylee