Chapter 17

Bayley's POV

Sasha and I just back to our house from the gym. When we pulled up we saw Alexa's car in the driveway. It was only about 5:45 ish so she wasn't supposed to be coming over for a while. "Did Alexa tell you she was coming early?" I asked Sasha as we pulled up to the  house. "No, she didn't text me at all." She said just as confused. 

We got out of the car and saw Alexa still in her car.  We went around to her window and saw her in there with her head against the steering wheel and her body was shaking. Sasha and I instantly opened her door and Sasha picked her up bridal styled and brought her inside while I grabbed all of our stuff and locked Lexi's car.

I followed the girls inside and saw Sasha all cuddled up with Alexa. I'm not gonna lie, it does make ma a little jealous but I trust Alexa and Sasha and they're also best friends and they do this all the time so I know nothing will happen.

"Alexa, what happened?" Sasha asked soothingly. "I- it's e-very n-night Sash." Alexa answered in between huge sobs. I could tell that Sasha was barely keeping it together right now so I went up to then and squatted in front of them grabbing Alexa's face making her look at me. 

"Alexa, we're gonna breathe in for five and our for five ok? Don't break eye contact, just breathe with me. You ready?" I waited till I got some type of reaction before breathing in with her for 5 and breathing out with her for five. After about 5 minutes of doing that Alexa was calm. Sasha was still on the verge of tears and breaking down so I grabbed one of her free hands and placed a small kiss on it in attempts to bring her down and not breakdown.

"Alexa, I need you to tell me exactly what happened and if you start getting too worked up then we'll just breathe and calm back down again ok?" I told her moving my free hand from her face to grab her hand. "Ever since um, since Aaron showed up at Takeover....... I've been having h-horrible nightm-mares about h-him." She started to break down again and I could tell it was hard to breathe,

"Breath. in for 5, 1...2...3...4...5 and out for 5, 1...2...3...4...5. There we go, it's alright just tell us what happened." I said calming her down. "And e-every night they get w-worse. I can't keep sleeping a-alone in a b-bed scared that he's gonna c-come hurt me. I don't w-want to st-stay with Dean be-because we aren't official and I didn't k-know where e-else to go." She finishes and before we answer, we breathe again and she calms down. "Alexa, you are welcome to stay with us anytime. We've both had nightmares about Aaron too so we understand and we have extra room here so you an stay with us for as long as it's needed." I told Alexa.

"Thank you, it means so much to me. I'm sorry that I'm always coming crying to you guys but you're the only ones I trust. I'm sorry if I'm causing problems." Alexa said. "Alexis Kaufman! You are not a problem to us! You are literally my best fucking friend! I love you and as one amazing person once told me, they'll gladly be here to pick up my pieces so Alexa, I will gladly be here to pick up your pieces. Don't ever call yourself a problem because you are not we're glad to help you anytime."  Sasha said breaking out of her trance before I could say anything. 

I looked up at my girl and gave her a proud smile remembering that she quoted what I said to her earlier today. She looked back down at me and I mouthed 'I love you' causing her to blush and look down. "Did you bring any of your stuff with you or is it still at your house?" Sasha asked Lexi. "I left it at my house." Alexa replied. "Sasha and I have to shower because we just got done at the gym so do you want to go back to your house or do you want us to take you back and shower when we get back?" I asked Lexi.

"I don't want you guys to go out of your way." Alexa said looking sad. "Alexa, stop it. You aren't causing any problems at all and we aren't going out of our way. We're helping a friend in need." Sasha said.  "I'll go put our stuff upstairs and then we can go. Sound good?" I said to both of them.

I started going upstairs when I head Sasha say "Stay down here ok? I need to talk to her." I go into our room and hear Sasha come in after me. "What's up babe?" I asked turning around and looking at her. She stepped closer to me and hugged me burying her head in my neck. "You're so freaking amazing Bayley." She whispered into my ear. "Thank you, but why are you telling me this?" I asked laughing.

She broke the hug but kept her arms wrapped around my neck and I kept mine wrapped around her lower back. "Well, I couldn't handle that out there and you took control. You helped Lexi calm down and you're letting her stay here and it means a lot that you were taking care of both of us in that moment. You both are my everything and it means a lot that you took care of it like that. You're amazing and I love you with my whole heart." Sasha said to me looking at me with nothing but pure love. 

"I love you so much too, also it's my pleasure. You're my girl and Lexi is you're best friend so it's my duty to make sure both of you are happy. I love you and just know that if anything happens, I will stop at no costs to help keep you both and everyone safe." I said before kissing her. It was a soft kiss filled with love. Eventually we broke the kiss and smiled at each other before I reminded her about Lexi. 

She interlocked her hand with mine and we walked downstairs. "Ready to go Lex?" Sasha asked smiling. She nodded and I grabbed the keys before locking up the house and getting in the car. Lexi sat in the back while I was driving and Sasha was in the passenger seat. Sasha grabbed my hand interlocking hers with mine causing me to place a kiss on her hand and run my thumb softly against her knuckles.

The whole time there we were just smiling and making jokes. We all got along so well and genuinely enjoyed each other's presence. I love both of them so much and I meant what I said. If Aaron ever decides to show up again, I will stop at nothing to protect them and all of my friends. Sasha is my everything and there's no chance I'm letting her get hurt in the slightest.

I don't really have anything to say other than thank you all for the support on this story. It means a lot to me and I'm very grateful for all of the love. Thank you all, it means the world to me. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Stay safe -Shaylee:)