Chapter 9

"Wow Bayley. I guess now isn't a good time, maybe I should come back later and give you dykes a moment." We both pulled away shocked. When I saw who it was I froze and wanted to die. I thought they were gone.

Sasha's POV

We jumped apart quickly. We both turned to who the voice was. I felt Bayley get really tense and I just froze. I didn't know what to do. It was Aaron. Aaron isn't want made me want to die though. It was what he had next to him. He had Bayley and I's best friends, Finn Balor and Alexa Bliss. They were tied up back to back and had duct tape over their mouths. 

I love Alexa and Finn as if they are my siblings. If you hurt them or touch them, you will have to deal with a very upset me. This time is different though.  I feel paralyzed. I just froze. Bayley did the same thing. "Going by the looks on your guys' face, you wanna know what's going on. So, since Bayley wanted to decide she's a dyke for her best friend, and you, Sasha, wanna take away the best part about me, I'm gonna take away the best part of your life, which would be Alexa. As for you, Bayley, I am gonna take away your brother figure as revenge for you being a stupid bitch." Aaron said. At this point Bayley and I had tears running down our faces. So did Alexa and Finn. "What do you want Aaron?"  Bayley asked in a stern voice. He started walking towards Bayley and I. Bayley stepped in front of me protectively. 

"You." He replied before punching Bayley so hard in the face to the point where she was unconscious. She fell to the floor. "Bayley!" I screamed. Before I could bend down to check on her Aaron knocked me out too. All I saw before I blacked out was Alexa crying uncontrollably. 

Bayley's POV

When I woke up, my jaw hurt so bad and I had a major headache. I tried to move but I was all tied up. My mouth also had duct tape on it. I'm in my own house on my floor in the  living room. I am so confused right now. I look around me and I see Alexa and Finn tied up too but they're back to back. I look to my left and see Sasha unconscious and tied up too. 

I started crying the second I saw that. Everything came flooding back to me and I remembered what happen. "Well, well, well. The dyke has awoken." Aaron spoke up. I tried to say "let them go" but obviously, it didn't work as there was tape on my mouth.

"Oh Bayley, that's not gonna work out. You're trying to tell me let them go and blah blah. I know you enough to know that you would do that. I'm not gonna let them go because you're responsible for this happening. Along with the other dyke who just woke up." Aaron replied. My blood was boiling when her referred to Sasha as "the other dyke". I turn my head and see that Sasha is awake and crying a lot. 

I tried to scoot closer to her and it was working. Just as I was about to reach her, Aaron pushed me back. I rolled back one time. I sat up and saw Sasha looking at me with pleading eyes and seeking comfort. I gave her a look that just said it'll be ok. At least I hope it will be. Aaron came to me and pushed me down.  I was now laying on my back and Aaron had his foot on my stomach so I couldn't get up. 

Sasha's POV

Aaron has his foot on Bayley's stomach to prevent her from sitting up. "I told you Bayley. I want you and I'm gonna get you. Right here. In front of your best friend and dyke girlfriend." Aaron said bending down and  starting to unbuckle her pants.  Alexa, Finn, and I were trying to scream and break free. So was Bayley.

I notice that my phone is still in my pocket. Aaron must've forgotten to take away my phone. Thank god. I start to feel my hands loosen from the ropes. My wrist are tinier then normal people's so I can start to break free.

 I look at Bayley and all I see in her eyes is fear. She's scared and I am too. We both know what Aaron wants to do. I loosen my hands just enough to grab my phone. I grab it and turn my head to make it look like I am not wanting to watch my girlfriend get raped. In reality I am texting Sarath.

Sasha: I don't have time to explain but call the cops and tell them to come to Bayley's place. NOW!

Sarath: Ok. Whatever is going on just hang in there baby.

The realization hit me. Sarath is gonna find out today that I don't love him because Aaron is just gonna tell him. Sarath has to have some knowledge.

Sasha: Also if you come and Aaron talks to you before I can. Just know that I truly am sorry I couldn't tell you on my own terms.  Also I'm sorry you found out this way.

Sarath:What are you talking about babe?

Sasha: I really don't have time to explain. Please just hurry up because Bayley is about to get hurt and I can't help. Hurry please.

Sarath: They're on the way. So am I. Please hold on.

I put my phone back in my pocket. When I look back at Bayley she is struggling to turn on her side to prevent Aaron from pulling her pants down. I look at Alexa and Finn who are both giving me a look of panic. I look back at Bayley and give her a look telling her to hold on.

After a while of Bayley trying to keep Aaron away from her and me getting my hands looser by the second, I finally feel my hands starting to be free again. Before I could get up and help Bayley, the door busts open and in comes Sarath. I start to panic even more. I can hear the sirens distantly. Sarath goes straight to Aaron and starts to punch the life out of him before Aaron could react or say anything. When Sarath stopped and when he looked down Aaron was knocked out. 

He untied Me and then I ran to Bayley and untied her. She immediately jumped into my arms. Sarath untied Alexa and Finn. Both of them know what's going on between Bayley and I. Bayley and I pull away from each other, the tear stains evident on both of our faces.

"Are you ok?" I asked first. She slowly nodded before looking back at Sarath. I look back at him too. I look at Bayley and she knows that I have to tell him. She gives me a sympathetic smile.

I look back at Alexa and Finn before running to them and hugging them too. "I'm so sorry that you guys got brought into this mess. Are you guys ok?" I asked them breaking the hug. "Yea, but Sash. You have to tell Sarath now." Alexa reminded me. "I know. I'm gonna tell him now." I answred. They nodded and went to sit with Bayley.

I walked up to Sarath and hugged him right away. 'Thank you so much for saving us." I whisper. It was no big deal. Are you ok?" He replied. I nodded. I knew what I had to do now and I knew that it was gonna hurt like a bitch. I just can't live a life without Bayley so it'll be worth it. 

Holy crap. I was determined to upload both of my books today, let me tell you, it wasn't easy. I did it though. For me it is 11:52 and I wanted to upload them both before 12. Anyways, Sasha and Bayley's breakup is coming real soon, you would know that if you watched SmackDown tonight. It sucks but I'm excited for the matches. Anyways, this chapter was crazy so I hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait to write the next chapter. Thanks for reading and stay safe guys -Shaylee:)