Chapter 4

Bayley's POV

I honestly have to agree with Sasha. I cant be with Aaron because I honestly see him as my brother. It sucks that he isn't the one for me but he just isn't and I have to except that. I really don't know how I am going to tell him that.  We thought that we were gonna get married and now I see him as a brother. This sucks. 

I have to stop worrying about Aaron right now. I have a math and that is making me even more worried and sad. Emma, Natalya, Paige and myself have been working on a feud with the BFFS (Sasha, Charlotte, and Summer) and Alicia Fox. Tonight Natalya and Emma are my tag team partners against Sasha, Summer, and Alicia. This sucks because I love Sasha more than anything. I am pretty sure I love her more than Aaron.  As a friend though. I think.

I just hate seeing her in pain and if I have to be in the ring with her, it sucks and hurts me to see her in pain. I have to do it though. I have to do anything to win, even if it means hurting Sasha.  I get told that we are up next so I grab the rest of my stuff and head out to the gorilla. I pass Sarath and I get really upset because he has Sasha. Whenever he is around Sasha, I get really upset because he shouldn't be touching her. I don't know why I get mad though. It really doesn't make sense.  Whatever, I just need to get to the gorilla.

I enter the gorilla and notice Sasha is already there talking to Summer.  I walk up to her and hug her from behind. "Guess who." I whisper in her ear. I couldn't see her but I could tell that she was blushing. That made me smile a lot. Summer left and started talking to Emma.  "Hey Bayles." she said looking down. I turned her around and grabbed her chin so I could lift her face. 

"Why are you hiding that beautiful face of yours babe?"  I asked her once she was looking at me. She smiled and blushed even more, making me extremely happy to see her smile. "No reason babe" Sasha whispered pulling me into a hug.  We held the hug for a while until we heard Natalya's entrance music. Sasha pulled away and kissed me on the cheek, making me blush, before walking to stand next to Summer.

As Sasha is walking over to Summer, I can't help but stare at her ass. It is just so distracting. Sasha is actually so hot.  I just now am getting the chance to look at Sasha fully. She looks stunning, her gear compliments her so well. God, she's  so hot. I can't stop staring at her. This is so wrong to be looking at my best friend like that. I really can't help it because she is so hot. Sarath is so lucky.

I am broken out of my trance when I feel Emma pulling me towards the curtain. As I am walking out of the curtain I turn back to see Emma smirking at me like she knew something. I was confused but I just walked out and did my entrance. 

Emma did her entrance and we all started doing the Emma dance. Summer's music came on and out walked Summer, Alicia, Charlotte and Sasha. I start staring at Sasha again. She just walks out with so much confidence, as if she owns the world. She honestly looks like a goddess and I can't help but stare at her.

Natalya taps my shoulder and whispers in my ear "I know you're staring at Sasha, but Bayley, you're both taken and we're about to start a match. Pull it together, and stop staring." After she said that I started blushing but nodded and went to my side. Emma started for us as Summer started for them.

I kept stealing glances at Sasha whenever I could. While Alicia was in the ring against Emma, Sasha and Summer left the ring along with Charlotte leaving Alicia to be put in the Emma lock. Alicia tapped out and we picked up the win. Sasha and I were in the ring together and it was so hard for me to focus because she is stunning. She was in control the whole time we were in the ring because I got distracted for a split second.

When we got backstage I was about to head over to Sasha but Nattie grabbed my arm and started pulling me over to Charlotte. She also Grabbed Charlotte's arm and dragged us to the locker room. Once we were in the locker room she let us go and turned around to look at us very sternly. 

"Nattie, what the hell?" Charlotte asked extremely confused.  "Listen, before we went out Sasha and Bayley were getting extremely.......I don't know, friendly. Then when Sasha came out, I noticed Bayley wouldn't stop staring at Sasha. Then she got distracted when her and Sasha were in the ring together, because she was staring at Sasha." Nattie explained. I was still confused and so was Charlotte.

"And? What does this have to do with me? Or anything?" Charlotte asked. "Because. I am trying to get to the bottom of this and I am gonna need a second opinion, plus you're Bayley's best friend, besides Sasha." Natalya said. "First of all, what are you trying to get to the bottom of? Also why do you need a second opinion on my life?" I asked still trying to  figure this out.

"I need to know something Bayley. How do you feel about Aaron? And tell the truth because you're a horrible liar and you know we can smell your lies from a mile away." Natalya asked me avoiding my question. Charlotte and I still looked straight up confused. I didn't really think their was any need to lie to them because I love them both very much and consider them sisters.

"Well, I only can see him as a brother. I thought he was the one I was gonna marry. but I always felt weird when we kissed or anything so I just pushed it aside thinking it was normal. Today we did IT for the first time, and I straight up just felt disgusted. I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it because he feels like a brother to me. So honestly, I talk to Sasha abut it and she says that I need to tell him how I feel and that I don't think he is the one for me anymore. Honestly I totally agree with her." I explained to them.

"Oh, Bayls. I'm so sorry. I know how badly you wanted to marry Aaron." Charlotte says putting her arm around me to comfort me. I smile and say its fine. "Ok, so do you think there is anyone else you maybe, Think is the one for you?" Natalya asked me. Charlotte looked a little confused at what Nattie was getting at, but then Natalya gave her a look that, to Charlotte, made perfect sense and she know knew what was going on. 

"Um, I don't think so. Why?" I asked still a little confused at what these two are getting at. "Ok. Have you ever had feelings for a woman, or maybe have feelings for a woman now. Or maybe a weird feeling towards a woman?" Charlotte asked me. I really have to think about this one.

I've thought girls are pretty and hot and stuff but has it ever been romantic feelings? I don't know. "Are you guys asking me if I have feelings for Sasha?" I ask finally putting two and two together. "Well, essentially, yes. So, do you?" Natalya said while Charlotte nodded.

Whenever I am with Sasha, I feel protected. When I am with Aaron, I feel like I am hanging out with a friend. When me and Sasha hug, I feel like I melt perfectly into her arms, I feel like our bodies were meant to hold each other and she makes me want to hold her forever. When I hold or hug Aaron, I feel guilty. I feel like I am cheating when I do that with him and I don't feel comfortable and safe. When I look at Sasha, I see someone I love more than Aaron, that shouldn't be possible, I also see someone that is sexy and hot and has the best personality in the world. I see someone who I want to know and love for the rest of my life. I see someone I want to hold and make happy. I see someone who I want to kiss. I see someone who I'd love to see in a wedding dress, as my bride. I see someone who I genuinely never want to stop loving. I have never seen that in Aaron. I see him as my brother or best friend. I could never marry Aaron. I know who I want to marry though.

The person I want to marry, is the one that I want to show them I love them as a lover. I want to love and cherish my best friend. Sasha Banks.

So Bayley finally realized her feelings towards Sasha! Even writing it, I got super happy. I then got brought back to reality when I watched smackdown tonight and saw that Bayley didn't help Sasha yet Sasha was there for her within seconds. I so am not ready for WrestleMania because I really think those two aren't gonna be friends anymore. Also the whole Sonya and Mandy storyline had me shook. I was not expecting that to happen at all. What did you all think about that? Also thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment please. Stay safe and healthy and was your hands and stay home. Thank you for reading -Shaylee :)