Chapter 14

Sasha's POV

Right now Bayley and I are getting our gear on in our locker room. We hear a knock on the door and since we're both fully dressed I go and open the door. I don't even get a chance to see it is before I'm tackled in a hug. I fell backwards because of all the momentum from the hug. I can tell that the hug is from multiple people and it has now become more of a dog pile on top of me. 

I can hear Bayley laughing along with everyone on top of me. Eventually they all got off of me and I stood up again. "I couldn't breathe you guys" I said while laughing. "Wow, calling us fat now Banks?" Sonya said and started to fake cry. Liv went over to her side and went along with it while rubbing her back and giving me a playful glare. "You guys are too much." I said going back to my gear bag. 

"But you love us, what does that say about you?" Charlotte said wrapping her arms around my shoulders and bringing me into a hug. "What do you dorks want?" Bayley asked laughing at Charlotte. "Well ms. future champion, we came into to wish you guys the best of luck and to tell you that you guys are gonna crush it." Seth said going up to her and giving her a hug. Charlotte let go of me and we all gave each other an actual hug not a dog pile.  

"Seriously, you two are gonna kill it! You guys are amazing and I'm proud to call myself your best friend." Alexa said giving me another hug.  "Thank you all, it means so much to us but we've got to finish getting ready.  I love you all but get out." Bayley said laughing at the end and opening up the locker room door. 

"Wow, so feisty." I said smirking making everyone in the room laugh. "Ok guys, see you later and love you two idiots too." Finn said while everyone walked out of the room. "I like feisty Bayley" I said before turning around and grabbing my kneepads. I felt her wrap her arms around my waist bringing my back to her front. I leaned into her touch and I felt her placing kisses on my neck.

"Bayley, we can't right now." I said smiling and giggling at her. "We can, we've got time." she whispered in my ear. I turned around and pushed her away playfully. "I've got to go get makeup and hair done so I don't have time." I said smirking at her knowing she gets all pouty when I stop her. "You're torturing me." She said with a fake pout.

"Poor baby." I said giving her a fake pout back. "Don't worry, you'll get a victory prize." I said whispering the last part. She looked befuddled so I started walking away and made sure to grab her chin so she would walk me walk out. Once I was out of the locker room I let out a little laugh and headed to makeup.

In the gorilla before the match

Bayley and I are getting our jackets on in the gorilla when the Sarath comes up to us. "You guys are gonna kill it tonight. Go out there and tear it down like the stars you are." He said to us before pulling Bayley into a hug and then me. "Thank you Sarath, it means a lot." I said breaking the hug. Sarath went somewhere else as Sonya, Liv, Becky, Charlotte, Finn, Dean, Seth, Roman, and Alexa all walked into the gorilla and towards us. Alexa, Sonya and Liv all hugged me while Finn, Dean, Seth, and Roman hugged Bayley.

They let go of the hug and the boys hugged me while the three girls hugged Bayls. After those 7 broke the hug, Becky hugged me then Bayley and Charlotte hugged me. When Charlotte hugged me, she lifted me up and said to me "Go out there and do what you do sister" She let me down and the four of us shared a group hug. "We are beyond proud of you. Tear the house down." Becky whispered in the hug. 

"Are you trying to make me cry?" I asked tearing up but laughing. They all laughed too before everyone left the gorilla leaving Bayley and I alone. "I love you." She told me before I bringing me into a tight hug. "I love you too. So much, more than you could ever know." I whispered into the hug. We pulled away enough to look each other's eyes. She pulled me in for a kiss with her arms around my lower back pulling me so close to the point where there is no space between us.

We eventually broke the kiss and laid our foreheads together. "We are gonna go out there and make sure people remember our names walking out of this building. No matter what happens out there, I love you forever." I whispered not breaking eye contact. she nodded before someone told us our match was in 5 minutes. 

We kissed one more time before she went to stand behind the curtain. I grabbed my belt and walked to where they had my truck parked. I'm having this huge entrance where I come out in a truck and stand on top of it and other stuff, basically to say I'm the boss and the best and blah blah. I get in the car and I am so nervous right now. I start yelling in the car before they start driving out to my music. I stand up out of the top window and get on top of the car staring daggers at Bayley. I look out into the crowd and start scanning over the faces. 

I see a couple people wearing boss shirts and holding up signs. As I'm taking in the crowd I look towards my left and into the crowd. I see a face that was all too familiar smirking up at me. In that moment I wanted to drop dead and hide in my locker room. It was Aaron in the crowd. As much as I wanted to die and hide, and I kept on a brave smirk and went into the ring because the show must go on.

Soooooo, Aaron is in the crowd. I don't know if that was predictable or not but it will for sure lead to some interesting events in the next couple of chapters. Anyways, I'm sorry it took so long to update. I always update "Please Don't Leave Me" first and then this one but it took me longer to update my other book causing me to take longer to update this book. Sorry but it'll be worth it bc this book is gonna be a good one. Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoyed and please vote and comment. Stay safe -Shaylee:)