Chapter 19

Sasha's POV

Alexa and I had just left the store. the whole car ride back home we were just laughing and joking around. I'm just happy that she's feeling better and that she's happy now. We pull up to my house and go inside. I didn't see Bayley so I assumed she was upstairs.

"Where's Bayley?" Alexa asked noticing Bayley hadn't been downstairs. "I don't know, probably upstairs or in the kitchen. I'll go check if you wanna start baking that. I'll be back down to help in a sec ok?" I told Lexi wanting to know where my girlfriend was. Lexi nodded before heading to the kitchen as I went up the stairs.

"Bayley?" I call out coming to the top of the stairs. I didn't hear any response. I went into the bedroom and didn't see anyone in there. I looked around for a minute calling out her name and still getting no response. After not being able to find her I stood in my the middle of our room confused.

"Ok, what the hell. Where is she?" I thought out loud. "Where is who?" I heard Bayley ask from behind me. I swung around so quick. "Where the hell were you? You literally scared me!"  I told her feeling relief that she was ok. She only laughed at me and walked up to me. "Well, I'm right here so I guess you don't have to worry anymore." She said pulling me into a hug. I melted into her arms like I do every time.

"Where were you?" I asked breaking the hug but still keeping my arms wrapped around her neck. "Thinking about how I'd rather be in bed with you rather than with the group." She said smirking at me. "You are such an ass." I said laughing at her. "Well, you like it so what's that say about you? And, we could. We could really just tell them that we aren't feeling great and don't want to anymore." She said. I playfully hit her arm and said, "No Bayley! Enjoy the movie night and maybe if you make me believe it, I'll think about it." I said smirking before letting go of her completely and heading for the door. 

"I don't even get a kiss?" I heard her ask. I turned around and saw her giving me a fake pout. I walked up to her and leaned in close. I could feel her breath hitting my lips and just as our lips were about to make contact before I moved my head and kissed her cheek. I walked away and heard her huff making me laugh. 

"Come downstairs, they'll be here soon." I said turning my head to look at her. I started walking downstairs giggling at how she acts. 

Bayley's POV

So I was actually doing something and I almost got caught. It would've been horrible if Sasha would've caught me because she's not suppose to know. I was actually on the phone with Dean. He was basically helping me pick out a ring to propose to Sasha with.  We found the perfect one but it's at a shop in Miami. I know that this ring is perfect but if we can't go get it today, chances are someone else could get it. 

When Sasha walked in, I was on the phone with Dean and we were discussing how we were gonna get the ring today and still be at the movie night. Dean didn't really have any desire of coming to the movie night so this was his perfect excuse to not come. He was telling me he was about an hour away from Miami to pick up the ring. 

I'm just glad that my plan to propose to Sasha is coming along nicely and I haven't got caught yet. I walked downstairs and walk into the kitchen to see Alexa and Sasha laughing and smiling together. It makes me genuinely happy to see them both happy. 

"Look who decided to join us and stop being childish." Sasha said playfully while giggling causing Alexa to laugh too. I made a silly face at her before saying, "Dean can't make it tonight. He just texted me." I told them so they know Dean won't be here. "Oh ok, why can't he come?" Alexa asked probably a little sad that Dean hadn't told her he isn't coming.

"He has to go down to Miami for something. Work related maybe. I'm not sure, he didn't tell me." I said trying to ensure Alexa that Dean is not getting involved with anyone else but not saying that Dean is picking up Sasha's ring. "That's weird. Earlier today he told me his schedule was cleared and he was coming. Wonder what came up." Lexi said sounding really sad.

"Lexi, don't think the worst of it. I'm sure he's just taking care of something."  Sasha said bringing Lexi into a hug. "Yea Lex, Dean isn't that type of guy. He'd never do that to anyone. Especially someone as amazing as you." I said to them assuring Lexi that he's not doing what she thinks he is. 

We heard a knock on the door gaining our attention. I go answer it and see it's Liv and Sonya. "Hey guys!" I greet them letting them in. "We're the first ones here?" Liv asked. I smiled and nodded shutting the door.  "I knew we would be. Nobody ever shows up on time." Liv says causing me to smile and check the time. "Or you guys just show up early." I say to them as they look at the lock seeing it's 7:50 before breaking out in laughter. 

"Alexa came over earlier and her and Sasha are in the kitchen cooking something. Come on." I said leading them to the kitchen. I don't want Lexi to be sad thinking Dean is seeing other women or something like that so I'm gonna tell her about what's going on. She also deserves to know that I'm gonna ask for her best friends hand in marriage. 

"How about you guys finish making whatever it is you're making and me and Lexi go order the pizza and pick the movies." I suggest as a way to talk to Lexi. "I can't cook, Lexi and Liv should help Sasha and I'll help you." Sonya said. "No, Lexi can help you can stay here. I need Lexi's help." I said trying to give them the hint that I need to talk to Alexa. "What's wrong with you babe? You're acting strange." Sasha said looking at me weird along with everyone else in the kitchen.

"Nothing is wrong, I just want Lexi's help." I said quickly before grabbing Alexa's arm and dragging her into the living room. "What is up with you?" Alexa asked sincerely concerned after I turned around to look at her. "Nothing, the movies are upstairs so let's go pick them out." I said before I started walking upstairs and hearing her slowly follow me.

We walk into my room and I shut the door. "Bayley, seriously what the hell is going on?" Alexa said sternly. "Calm down, I just need to talk to you ok?" I said to her calmly. She nodded and I started to talk. "So Dean is actually going to Miami to help me with something. You can't tell anyone but he's been helping me look for engagement rings and we found the perfect one but it's in Miami and we could only pick it up today. He knew Sasha wouldn't let me skip this so he said he'd go down and pick it up. I was just on the phone with him and he said he's an hour away from Miami so he should be back in about 5 hours give or take." I explained it all to Alexa.

She looked shocked. "You want to propose to Sasha?" She asked still shocked. "Well, yea. She's the love of my life and I don't want to marry anyone other than her." I said to Alexa smiling at how much I love Sasha. She didn't say anything so I said, "Since Sasha's father isn't always around, I wanted to get your opinion since you're like her sister. So what do you think about me asking Sasha to marry me?" I asked her. "Absolutely not." She said to me sternly.

HELLO! I am so sorry I haven't been updating this book. Or my other book. I lost a very close family friend then I didn't have motivation to write but I'm back now and I'll try to start updating more often. Sorry about that guys. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I don't know if you guys suspected this but surprise. Thanks for reading and stay safe :)