Chapter 15

Sasha's POV

I continue to make my way down to the ring keeping my brave smirk on. I know what type of monster is out there in the crowd, I know that he should still be locked away but for some reason, isn't. I don't know how I'm gonna put on the best wrestling match I can knowing he is in the crow watching me and my Bayley. 

I can't tell Bayley. I know I'm gonna have to tell her but I need her to put on the best show she can so I'll tell her after the match. I was already so nervous, this isn't helping at all. I'm just gonna pull it together and put on the best show I can.

After the match because y'all should know that match.

Bayley did it. My Bayley did it. I am so fucking proud of her. I look into the ring and see Becky and Charlotte hugging Bayley and celebrating with her. I slide into the ring and walk up to Bayley. The arena goes silent scared of what I might do. I bring her into the tightest hug we've ever shared. This match meant everything to us so I'm glad I shared it with Bayley.

"I am so beyond proud of you baby." I whispered to her. I feel Becky and Charlotte join the hug. "I don't want you to go." she whispered into my ear. "I don't wanna go." I whispered back before we all broke the hug. I raised her hand and we all joined in on it. We held up 4 fingers saying that we are the 4 horsewomen of WWE. We all hugged before us three left for Bayley to celebrate one more time alone with the fans.

I waited backstage for her as everyone in the gorilla congratulated me on one of the most memorable matches. Bayley finally comes backstage and immediately walks into my arms. "I love you" I whispered before we broke the hug. More hugs went around, even Triple H gave us a hug. He literally picked us both up in one hug, he's so freaking strong.

Eventually we were able to go back to our locker room. On the way to the locker room I pulled her aside to tell her about Aaron because I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. "What's wrong?' she asked seeing the conflicted look on my face. "Aaron, he......um w-was. h-he um." I started stuttering out. "Sasha, calm down, deep breaths and tell me what's wrong." She said calming me down. 

"Aaron, he was.......in the crowd tonight." I said starting to tear up. "That isn't possible. He's behind bars. How the hell did he get out? Are you sure Sasha?" Bayley asked me starting to cry. "I am positive that it was him, he was giving me this sinister smirk and I didn't know what to do." I answered her.

"Ok, oh shit. He wasn't supposed to get out for years! How the hell did he get out so early?" Bayley said starting to get slightly upset but still broken. "I don't know Bayley, my best bet is someone paid his bail." I replied to her still conflicted about the whole situation. 

"Ok, listen to me Sasha. We aren't gonna let this get to us ok? He is just trying to get into our minds but we are smarter than this baby. We are gonna give him about 10 minutes and think about it and then we are done with it ok? We don't talk about him or think about him because he doesn't deserve our time ok?" She said to me still looking like she's seen a ghost. "Ok, I understand" I nodded. 

We stood there for about 10 minutes thinking about everything Aaron has done and what he is doing here. We looked at each other before hugging and sharing a kiss. We locked hands and went back to our locker room. I opened the door and low and behold, stood Aaron. Wearing that same disgusting sinister smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled because at this point I was just aggravated that the bitch wouldn't leave us alone. "Sasha, calm down. I am not here to hurt you." He said stepping closer to us making me step protectively over Bayley because I knew she was frozen.

"You have no right to be here! Get the hell out of our locker room!" I yelled at him. "Well actually, that's where you're wrong Sasha. I actually bought backstage tickets to meet my favorite superstars. I obviously chose you guys and told them I went way back with Bayley, I showed them a picture of us together and they let me wait in your guys' locker room." He said to us acting as if this is a joke.

"Ok, you met us Aaron. Now get out!" I yelled making it very clear that I want him gone. "Sasha, I just want to talk to you guys." He told us. "How the hell did you get out of jail?" Bayley yelled finally breaking out of her trance. "Well, baby-" "Don't you DARE call her that name!" I yelled cutting him off. "Geez, sorry. Anyways, my family bailed me out because they are against you dykes too." He said pissing me off even more.

"Now, all I'm here to say is that every second you stay together, I will make your life a living hell. Bayley is mine and was mine before she claims to be yours Sasha. I will rightfully take back what is mine. Women do not belong with women, especially MY woman. See you ladies soon." He said before winking at us. 

As he is walking out of the door I stop him. "Hey Aaron."  He turned around but before he could say anything, I punched him so hard in the nose to make it bleed. "Stay the hell away from Bayley and me and rot in hell you bitch." I yelled in his face before slamming the door in his face. I stood there staring at the door letting my tears fall freely down my face.

"You're so brave. You know that?" I hear Bayley whisper in my ear pulling me into a hug from behind. "I really don't feel brave right now." I said with a shaky voice as I started sobbing. She turned me around and pulled me into her right away. "Sasha, you literally just put on one of the best matches in WWE history knowing a monster was in the crowd watching us. Then when he showed up in our locker room you told him to shut the hell up and punched him in the nose. You protected me from him Sasha. You were so strong and brave. You're the strongest person I know and you just showed that. I admire and love that about you baby." She whispered into my ear calming down my tears.

"Thank you. For calming me down. I love you more than anything." I said breaking the hug and giving her a passionate kiss. "How about we go back to the hotel, text the group but tell them we don't want to talk about it, and just stay in before you kill it again tomorrow at SummerSlam." Bayley said holding my hands and placing a kiss on each of them.

I nodded and smiled at her because she can always calm me down. "I'll text the group right now because they could've seen him in the halls." I said to her. She nodded before pecking my cheek and whispering "you're so strong". I got out my phone and texted the group chat.

Sasha: Aaron is back, he said his family paid his bail because they're against Bayley and I together. He was in the crowd tonight and then he bought V.I.P. tickets to wait in our locker room after our match. He said he was gonna make our lives a living hell and shit but I knocked him out cold before telling him to stay away from us. Right now, we're going back to the hotel and we don't want to talk about it. We'll see you all tomorrow and know that we are fine.

"Ok, let's get changed and shower here then we can pick up pizza or something and take it back to the hotel." Bayley said once I put my phone down.  "Ya know, we just went through a lot but I wouldn't want to waste water so......why don't we take a shower together and you get your victory prize." I said smirking at her.

She didn't saying anything she just picked me up over her shoulder and running into the bathroom, she set me down and whispered in my ear seductively, "Gear off right now." I had it off so quick and was in the shower quicker than you could say the word amazing. Once Bayley joined me in the shower.. well, I'm sure you know what happens next.

Sooooo, I literally stayed up all night to update my books because I was bored and I made y'all wait way too lomg for an update last time. A lot of stuff happened in this chapter and it's honestly a lot of tea. oops. anyways what do you all think is gonna happen next? I hope y'all liked this chapter. Thanks for reading and stay safe -Shaylee:)