Chapter 13

Bayley's POV

I wake to the sound of Sasha's annoying alarm. I groan and go to turn it off. I try to be cautious because a certain red-haired beauty was asleep on my chest and I didn't want to wake her up. I remember what day it is and almost immediately get excited but sad at the same time. I am so stoked for this match and it is really gonna break down the door for women's wrestling and I get to do it with the one person who means the most to me. I just really don't want to fight Sasha because I love her more than anything and seeing her in pain makes me said but angry too. I also don't want Sasha to go to the main roster full time. I love her and I'm gonna miss her so much.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear Sasha ask me in a tired manner. "Nothing, just our match tonight." I told her back. "What about our match? Are you nervous?" she askes me looking up at me. "I mean, yea. Who wouldn't be nervous going into a match like this?" I told her. She jumped up and got on her knees. "Babe, this may be like the biggest match of our careers, yeah but you're gonna kill it. I'm nervous too but we got this. We're gonna tear it up. This match is just the beginning of the women's evolution and we got this. I have faith in us and I know that we can do it. And if you get nervous or any type of weird feelings before the match, then just remember that you get to do it with me. When I get nervous I just remember that I get to do it with you. Getting to have this match with you is what makes it the best." She ended by giving me a kiss. "You're right. I mean, I'm still nervous but I'm doing it with you so I know I'll be fine. I love you and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone other than you." I replied back to her. 

"I love you more. I'm hungry though so do you wanna eat before we go to the arena or just eat whatever they have in catering?" She asked me getting off of the bed while I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Um, I'd rather just order some protein pancakes and eat them here before we head to the arena." I told her getting up and walking to my bag to grab some clothes. "Ok. I'll order the pancakes. Do you wanna take a shower first?" She asked me as I started heading to the bathroom. "Yes." I simply said before starting the shower and hopping in.

Sasha's POV

I ordered the pancakes and was just scrolling through twitter until I got a text from Sarath. We are still really good friends and if I'm being honest, I really hope he finds someone soon. He also still makes gear for a lot of people including myself and Bayley. 

Sarath: Hey, when you and Bayley get to the arena I've got your gear ready.

Sasha: Thank you!! Bayley is in the shower right now and I just ordered pancakes so we'll be there in maybe an hour or two.

Sarath: Ok sounds good. How are you feeling about the match tonight?

Sasha: Well, I'm really excited. This is gonna be the beginning of the women's evolution and I'm so excited but at the same time I am so nervous. I know that we got this and I wouldn't want do this with anyone but Bayley but I am still super nevous.

Sarath: The boss being nervous? Woah, that's a sight I've never experienced before. I get it though. You got this, you always deliver in the ring. You're literally one of the best right now and you've been killing it lately. Just go out there, give it your all and do what you do best.

Sasha: Thank you. You're right, I'm just gonna go out there and put on an amazing show for everyone to see. I really appreciate that Sarath.

Sarath: Anytime, you got this boss.

Sasha: Bayley just got done in the shower so I'm gonna go eat and shower. When we get there do you want us to come get it from your table or will you put it in out dressing room?

Sarath: Whatever is easier for you guys

Sasha: Ok. We'll come get it from you. See ya later and thanks again.

I put my phone down and hear a knock on the door. I go and open the door expecting it to be our food but it's actually a crying Lexi. I waste no time in bringing her into a hug. I walk backwards with her still hugging me and shut the door with my foot. "Lexi, what's wrong?" I asked soothngly. She doesn't say anything and she just continues to sob into my shirt. 

Bayley comes out of the bathroom to see Lexi crying into my shirt. I mouthed to her that I didn't know and she came over and joined the hug from behind Lexi. Eventually she calmed down and we all went and sat on the bed. Bayley sat on one end while Lexi and I sat with our backs against the headboard. Lexi laid he head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Ok, Lexi I need you to tell me what's going on. Also Bayley, Lexi and I do this constantly and nobody has ever sat in on it except Liv yesterday so you can't tell anyone anything that happens in this conversation. Lexi what happened." I said to both of them.

"I had a horrible nightmare. I fell asleep in Dean's arms and when I woke up in the nightmare he was gone. I sat up in the hotel room and I saw Dean on the floor tied up and all bloody and stuff and then I saw that Finn, Bayley, and you were all tied up and bloody too. I tried to get up and scream and move or do something but I couldn't becuase I was being held down by Aaron. I don't know what he would want with me but he was about to start hurting me too. That's when I woke up. I woke up in tears and came straight to your room. " She explained slowly in between tears. When she finished there was a knock on the door. 

"That's probably our food will you go get it babe?" I said giving Bayley a pleading look. She nodded and went to get the food. She set it on the table and sat back down. "Lexi, none of it was real. When it first happened I had nightmares frequently and Bayley would spend a while trying to calm me down. I know that this sucks and I'm so sorry that you were involved but you are ok and it wasn't real. Aaron is behind bars and can never get to us ok?" I whispered to her. "I know he's behind bars but I can't lose you Sasha, you literally are my best friend in the whole world even though we fight like we hate each other I love you and I need you." Lexi said to me making me want to cry but I had to keep it together for her.

"Lexi, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I love you too and I won't let anything happen to you. Now, let's eat some pancakes and forget all about this because we have the biggest night of our lives tonight. Join us?" I ask her in hopes to lighten the mood. "Protein pancakes?" She asked me starting to smile and cheer up a little bit more. I nodded and she hopped up so fast. Bayley and I laughed at our little 5 ft friend and wet to go to the table with her.

We all ate our pancakes before Lexi went back to her room to get her clothes and bags. The second she left I fell to the floor and started balling my eyes out. Bayley came down and wrapped me in her arms. "I know, I know. It's ok, let it out." She whispered kissing my forehead. She could tell that I was gonna break down because she knows me too well. 

"He is such an asshole. He hurt us, he hurt you! He hurt Lexi, and Finn. He's a monster. Now Lexi is having nightmares too! I hate him Bayley! I hate him! He is hurting us even though he's not even here! I wish it never happened!" I yelled in between sobs.

"I know baby, I know. Just calm down. It's ok. I'm here. I won't let him touch you, I won't let him touch any of us. He's behind bars so he can't even get to us. It's ok baby. Let it out. I'm here and I got you." She whispered holding me tighter. "I love you Sasha, he can't get to us." she whispered before kissing my head. I don't know why but when she told me that I calmed down.

"I love you more." I whispered. Completely relaxed in her arms. Neither of us got up because we didn't want to. We just sat there comfortably with each other.  "Sash, we've got to get to the arena. Practice entrances are in 45 minutes." She reminded me quietly. "I know, just stay here with me for 5 more minutes. Please?" I asked her really needing her right now. 

"Of course. Anything for you princess." she whispered. So that's what we did. We sat there for 5 more minutes because at that moment in time, I needed her. She needed me. We needed each other. We eventually got up and went to the arena for our match tonight. Little did we know what would happen that night.

So this was more or so a filler chapter but of course I had to put some drama in it so I did. Alexa is now having nightmares and stuff about Aaron. The next chapter will be fun to say the least. hehe. I'm super excited for MITB and I hope AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan win for the men, for women I hope it's anyone except Lacey, I kind of think Sasha might cost Bayley her title but if so than Tamina really deserves it so I'd be ok with it in a way. Thanks for reading, vote and comment please, also stay safe and healthy. -Shaylee:)