Chapter 20

Bayley's POV

"Absolutely not." Alexa said sternly. I looked at her shocked expecting her to say yes and be happy for us. "Absolutely not what?" I heard Sasha ask breaking me out of my shocked state. "We were just disagreeing on what type of movie we wanna watch tonight." Alexa said covering up our previous conversation with ease. 

"The answer is easy. A horror movie." Sasha said walking to me before whispering, "So you can hold me when I get scared." Then kissed my cheek walking back towards the door. "I just wanted to come up here and let you all know that almost everyone is here so hurry up." She finished before walking back downstairs.

"Why don't you want me to Alexa?" I asked once Sasha was out of ear shot. "Look Bayley, we'll talk about this later ok? Right now, let's just order the pizza, pick a movie, and go back downstairs." Alexa said to me. "Fine, go downstairs and tell them I'll be down there in a minute. I'll order the pizza and we can watch "The Conjuring" since everyone likes it." I sad to her just wanting a moment to process everything. She nodded before going downstairs.

I ordered enough pizzas for everyone and texted Alexa telling them to start the movie without me because I just needed a minute. I decide to call Dean because I didn't know how to feel. Thankfully he picked up.

Dean: Hey Bayls, what's up?

Bayley: I had to tell Alexa and she said no. She doesn't want me to marry Sasha. 

Dean: Oh, did she say why?

Bayley: No, Sasha came in before she could tell me.

Dean: I know she's my girl or whatever, but she's absolutely nuts. You and Sasha belong together and you need to marry her. Also, no matter what she says, I'm still driving hours to go get this ring for YOU to propose to Sasha with, you're gonna ask the girl. Don't let Alexa get in the way ok?

Bayley: Thanks Dean, you're right. I love Alexa and I know how much she means to Sasha and as much as I'd love to have her permission, I'm gonna ask Sasha.  I got to go though because they just started the movie.

Dean: Alright talk to you later.

I hung up the phone and sighed before standing up. Just as I'm about to walk out of the door Sasha walks in. "Hey, what's up?" I asked wondering why she came up here. "I was just gonna come check on you. You ok?" She asked stepping closer to me and interlocking her hands with mine. I smiled at her just because I love her and she just makes me smile. "I'm fine. Just ordering the pizza then I had to talk to Dean. I'm fine though." I said to her. She smiled before bringing me into a hug. 

I melted into her arms letting all the tension leave my body. Her hugs give me comfort like literally no other. "Just know you can talk to me about literally anything. I'm always here for you love." She whispered into my ear not breaking the hug. I nodded into her shoulder not wanting to say anything. We stayed in the hug for a while just enjoying each others embrace. 

"Bayley! Sasha! Come down here! This is your house and your movie night, let's go!" We heard Liv yell at us making us laugh before going downstairs. We saw Sonya and Liv already cuddling up together on the couch as are Roman and Charlotte. Finn and Alexa sat on the floor just minding their business since neither of their significant others are there, or whatever Dean is to Alexa, and Becky and Seth are sitting next to each other on the couch. 

"Wish they'd just admit they like each other already." Sasha whispered leaning into my ear. I giggled before grabbing her hand. The group took up all the space on the couch and I wasn't about to sit on the floor so Sasha and I can just share the recliner. I sat down and put the footrest up before Sasha sat in between my legs, putting her back against my front. I wrapped my arms around her as she nuzzled her head into my chest.