Chapter 18

Sasha's POV

Right now I'm inside Alexa's house helping Alexa get some of her clothes and belongings that she'll need for a couple days, maybe even weeks. Bayley is waiting in the car and I was gonna wait there too but Alexa didn't want to go inside by herself so I just agreed to come in with her so we could speed up the process. 

"I've got you're makeup, hair stuff, personal essentials, and you're shower stuff. Is there anything else from the bathroom you need?" I asked Alexa popping my head out of bathroom to talk to Alexa. "No, that should be all from in there. I'm almost done getting my clothes and shoes but I can't find my kneepads." She said starting to worry since those are apart of her gear and she has to pack that too. "Well, are they in your car?" I asked her. "I didn't have them in the car. I don't remember the last place I had them." Alexa said. 

"Well, we've got to get going soon so we can shower and clean up before movie night so if you don't find them in the next 5 minutes then we can just buy you some more." I told her because Bayley just texted me telling me we've got to go soon. "Ok, I'll just buy some more and finish getting the rest of my stuff."  Alexa said just wanting to get out of here. I nodded and shut off the light in the bathroom shutting the door. 

After about 3 more minutes Alexa said she was ready to go.  We grabbed all of her bags and went back downstairs. She locked up her house and we went back to the car and put the bag in the trunk. While we were loading them in the car Alexa said, "Thank you so much for this Sasha, it literally means the world to me." "Of course Lexi, anything for you." I answered before we got back in the car.

The ride back was short, we didn't really do anything other than listen to music and occasionally sing along. When we got back to the house we got Alexa's bags and brought them upstairs to the guest bedroom. "Alexa, you can start unpacking your stuff now while we go take showers and if you need anything just yell. The walls are pretty thin." Bayley said laughing at the end to enlighten the mood. "Ok, I just want to say thank you again. It really means a lot to me." Alexa responded. "Of course, anything for you Alexa." Bayley said causing me to laugh because I said the same thing outside of the car.

Bayley and I went into our room to get ready to shower. "You going first or am I going first?" I asked her grabbing my towel out of the dresser. She came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist bringing her front to my back. "Now, why would we  take separate showers and waste all of that water, when we could just take one together." She whispered in my ear seductively before placing kisses on my neck. 

"Babe, Alexa could hear us." I said giggling at her. She turned me around and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist before grabbing my ass pulling me up as I wrapped my legs around her waist. She started placing kisses down my jaw to my neck and started walking towards the bathroom. She shut and locked the door before pushing me up against the wall next to the shower. 

"Well, if you're worried about Alexa hearing us, then we'll just have to be quiet." She whispered smirking before starting the shower and taking off my top. You could probably guess where that went. 

After the shower

I just got my clothes on and looked at the time. It's about 7 o'clock so we still have an hour before everyone will start showing up. "Hey babe, I'm gonna go check up on Alexa and get ready for the group." I said turning around and kissing her quickly before walking out of our room into Alexa's room. She was laying on her bed watching something but I couldn't see what it was.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked plopping down on the bed next to her. "Um, you're match at Brooklyn." She answered shyly. I smiled because of how much that match meant to me and how proud of it I am. "I'm honored but why?" I asked still smiling. "Well, because it was one of the best matches, maybe probably the best match I've ever seen and it's between my two best friends. I've watched it so many times, I loved the match." She said looking at me. I started to tear up because I loved the match but I didn't know how other people felt about it, but hearing Alexa say she loved the match just makes me so much happier. 

"Thank you Lex. Before I cry, let's go downstairs and get ready for the movie night ok?" I said getting up from the bed and dragging her with me. We went downstairs and into the kitchen. "So we're ordering pizza but I kind of feel like making something so what should I make?" I asked Alexa wanting to know her input. "I don't know. Everyone likes chocolate right? Maybe chocolate brownie cookies?" Alexa suggested. "I like the way you think little one. We don't have any mix though so let's go to the store and grab the stuff we need and some drinks too." I said to her. She nodded and I went to grab the keys from upstairs.

"Bay?" I asked peering my head into our bedroom. "Yes sweetheart?" She asked laughing at me. "Can I have the keys? Lexi and I are going to the store to grab some chocolate cookie brownie mix and some drinks for tonight." I said walking into our bedroom fully. "Sure their on the dresser." She said as she pointed to the dresser. 

I grabbed the keys and before I left I walked over to Bayley and wrapped my arms around her neck. She instictively wrapped her arms around my waist bringing my body close to hers. I looked down at her to see what she's wearing and actually look at her. She was wearing a sports bra and skinny jeans that complimented her curves. Her hair was wet and down and her skin was still glowing from the shower. She looked hot.

"By the way, you look insanely hot babe." I whispered smirking before she smiled and said "Well, I could say the same about you and if you don't leave soon then you won't leave for a long time." She said smirking at me and what I was wearing which was skin tight black jeans and a purple huggers shirt that I cut to be cropped and was also tight. 'Well, I guess I better get going even though I'd love your option." I said giggling before I kissed her.

"Sasha! Stop canoodling with your woman and let's go we don't have that much time!" Alexa yelled from the bottom of the stairs causing us to break apart laughing. "I'm coming!" I yelled before I kissed her quickly one more time and let go of her. "Is there anything you want babe?" I asked as I made my way to the door. She shook her head no before I went back downstairs to Lexi.

"How'd you know I was making out with her?" I asked smiling. "Oh, I didn't but you just told me you were so.." She said laughing. I laughed at her and how she knows me well enough to know what I was doing. "I couldn't help it, she looked hot. My baby is hot Lex." I said laughing. "Whatever, let's just go." She said laughing and smiling. We left the house all smiles which I'm glad because it's what we deserve after all the tears today.

This was honestly just a cute filler chapter that was longer than I expected so enjoy I guess. Anyways, thanks for reading and stay safe. -Shaylee:)