Chapter 6

Sasha's POV

As I am hugging Bayley, I feel her relax completely and I don't hear the tears anymore. I let go and help her up then bring her to sit down on the couch. I sat on one side and faced her while she sat on the other side still looking down.  I scoot over to sit closer to her and lift her chin so she will look at me. 

I could see the hurt in her eyes. I could see that whatever Aaron did, must've really hurt her. "Baby, what hapened?" I asked getting a little teary eyed with a shaky voice.  Seeing her in pain and hurt really causes me a deep pain. "Aaron and I broke up." She said before falling apart in my arms again.

I just held her there while whispering soothing things in her ear. She stopped crying again but I didn't pull away and neither did she. "I thought you wanted to break up with him, so why is it hurting you this bad?" I asked. " It was the way that it happened Sasha. I didn't want it to happen the way it did, it ended up being a lot worse than it had to." Bayley replied sounding muffled because she was still nuzzling her head into my chest seeking comfort. I was a little confused at what she meant that she didn't want it to happen that way. "What do you mean you didn't want it to happen that way babe?" I asked as calm as I could.

She sat up and looked at me blankly before pulling out her phone. "I was texting Natalya and Charlotte about breaking up with Aaron and why." She said confusing me even more because she said she didn't want to tell them the story. "I thought you didn't tell them?"  said more as a question.

"Well, I did tell them because I don't love Aaron as a lover, I love someone else as a lover and I was talking to Nattie and Char about this person I love and apparently Aaron was behind me and reading the whole conversation. He got super mad at the person I fell in love with and broke up with me on the spot. Before he left he threw me a small box and told me he was gonna propose. I felt bad but I also felt like I wasted my time. This just sucks and the situation is fucked ,Sash." She explained while still crying horribly. I just held her again and started to get sad because I was going to tell Bayley the feelings I had for her and now I know she doesn't like me back. As I am thinking this I start to shed a few tears.

"So... who's the lucky person you fell for?" I asked her trying not to breakdown. She looked up at me with so much love and that was it. I couldn't help it anymore. Before she said anything I cupped her face ad I kissed her with so much passion. She didn't kiss back at first because she was shocked but eventually she started kissing back.  

Bayley's POV

Sasha is kissing me right now. I am honestly shocked. I kiss her back after a second.  In that moment I didn't feel sad. I didn't feel broken like I did before. I didn't feel upset that Aaron found out the way he did. I felt love. I have never felt more loved in my entire life than I do right now. 

I put my hands on Sasha's back and pull her closer to me.  I pulled her up so she was straddling my hips. We didn't break the kiss while that happened. Our lips kept moving in sync. We pulled apart when we both needed air and we just looked at each other with pure love and lust. "Sash, I wanted to tell you that the person I love is you." I whispered while putting my forehead on hers. 

She blushed before saying "I actually was going to tell you tonight that I love you and I don't want to marry anyone except you. I don't want to be with anyone but you. I love everything about you Bayley. You are my everything and I have ever met anyone like you." She whispered back making me blush before I kissed her again. This time it was a little more needy.  She ran her tongue over my bottom lip asking for entry. I happily obliged and our tongues started fighting for dominance. We again pulled away after the breath shortage. 

"That's why the call me the boss baby girl." Sasha told me smirking. "We'll see about that." I said smirking. Before she knew what was happening I picked her up and started walking to my bedroom. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started placing small kisses up and down my neck. Small moans escaped my mouth as we entered my room.

I laid her down on the bed carefully and I could see the lust in her eyes. I started placing kisses up and down her neck. She moved her head to the side so I could have more room. I found her weak spot and started sucking on the same spot until I felt her fingernails dig deep into my back. I started kissing down to her collarbone. I bit down lightly on her collarbone and she hissed at the pain, I quickly ran my tongue over it and she moaned causing me to smile. I got down to her chest and she took the hint and took off her shirt throwing it to the side. I took off her bra before throwing it to the side. Sasha looked embarrassed and tried to hide herself when she realized I was staring. 

"Baby, you don't need to hide. You're beautiful so let me admire and love you." I said to her while uncrossing her arms. She blushed before nodding. I started kissing down her body starting from her neck. I'd occasionally suck on the skin to leave a mark and people know she's mine. I smiled to myself when I felt her abs tighten when I kissed them.  

I took my hand and raced her waist line tantalizingly slow.  I stood up and took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. I kneeled down in front of the bed before slowly pulling down Sasha's pants to tease her. Once they were off, I noticed how wet she was for me. I smiled before pulling her panties down and saw her glistening core. 

I started kissing her inner thighs to tease her. Sasha groaned in response to my teasing. I quickly licked up her slit then started licking her clit. She started moaning loudly. I was flicking my tongue over her clit. She grabbed me by my hair and pushed me further in so I slipped my tongue inside her. I kept thrusting my tongue in and out of her while she was moaning louder ad faster. I picked up the pace and started rubbing her clit in circles with my thumb. 

At this point she was screaming and her legs could not stay still. I replaced me tongue with two of my fingers so I could say "It's ok baby girls. Let go." I stuck my tongue back inside of her and that's when she came. Her whole body was shaking as she was screaming horrible profanities. I cleaned up the mess she made and started kissing up her body till I met her lips. I kissed her with much more passion then before. 

"Who was the legit boss tonight?" I asked when she could breathe again. "Definitely you baby." Sasha answered with her eyes almost closed meaning I have satisfied her. I smiled before she laid her head on my chest and I cuddled with her.

Just as I am about to fall asleep with the best person in the world asleep in my arms. I started to think about someone. I realized that I made a horrible mistake that could ruin Sasha's entire life. I started to think about Sarath. I slept with his girl. Sasha and Sarath. I didn't even think about it all before doing what  did. I hope Sasha isn't mad at me. One thing is for sure. Right in this moment, it isn't Sarath and Sasha. It's Sasha and Bayley. Thats gonna be it forever. 

It is always gonna be Sasha Banks and Bayley Martinez because we have just gotten ourselves into one thing. That being, Dangerous Love.

Ok so this chapter was intresting. I have never written smut before so yea it's whatever. I hope you liked this chapter. Also day 2 of wrestlemania starts in an hour and a half and I am so excited to see this night of WrestleMania. Thank you for reading and stay safe and healthy. Vote and commentplease. Bye guys and thank you for reaing. Stay inside -Shaylee:)