1.2

"Have you heard?"

"What is it?"

"The family from the burned house before died in the hospital the day after they were saved."

Rumours, that is the only thing people used to their own entertainment. The young boy looked down on the floor while his older brother was beside him standing still while welcoming the visitor to their parents funeral.

The young boy remembered when his brother hugged him while crying to his last for the death of their parents. The doctors said they died because of poison consumption. No one knows where the poison comes from or they did not notice at all.

Tap

"Brother, can you please take a glass of water for me?"

His older brother asked with tears in his eyes. The glistening from the small ray of sun was clear and he able to see what his brother crying about from the reflection of his eyes. His older brother still can't let go of the feelings of losing someone precious to them.

The young boy nodded his head and walked away leaving his older brother alone to greet the guests. People around him keep on whispering to themselves when the young boy walks near them.

He can't cry as his older brother has done so. He can't smile as his parents are dead. He can't be mad as people has done so. The young bot only options was to keep quiet and do not shows any emotions.

"Io-kun? You want a glass of water for your brother right?"

A woman in her late thirty smiled at the young boy and she hands out a glass to him filled with water. The boy walks away with the glass in his hands back to the spot he left his brother.

In his mind, he kept on thinking about the news he got last bought when his parents died. They both died because of the same thing; poison. Where and how they got it was a mystery and people thought it was a murder.

The boy knows as a detective, his older brother will want to take care of the case but it was a rule in the police agency. A family member is not allowed to take the case within his own hands. It was supposed to be hand over to the other detective that is responsible to take care of it by the difficulty and their position in the agency.*

Slap!

"Will you do better than that?"

The young boy rushed to his older brother who held his own cheek while hung his head low on the floor. The woman who standing prideful in front of his older brother looks at him with disdain.

His hands trembling with anger each time the woman slapped his older brother and none of the guests ever try to stop her. Her action makes the other feel useless each time she shout out loud how his older brother treated a guest with low spirit.

He runs towards his older brother and stands in front of the woman with determined attention. He has set his goal and no one can change it anymore. The glass of water in his hands was slowly breaking but before he can crush it, he throws the water to the woman face standing tall.

Splash!

Shocked the woman fall backwards but was caught by the male standing behind her. She looks devastated by the young boy action. Soon she realised what was happening and she stands and shoved the male who saved her.

"What a disgraceful action! You dare to splash water to my face?!"

Her face was colour red with anger. The action the young boy take can never be returned as before. The woman's dress now drenched by his action. The young boy gazes up the woman while his hand holding tight on the glass that will soon shatter to a few pieces.