07

Author's note:

I am thankful for everyone who helped me on this small journey. With this chapter release, there is no more chapter for me to release for a few weeks.

I've been focusing a lot more in real-life problem even in this pandemic but don't worry, everything is fine! Check out my last note at the end of the chapter when my helper and I talk about this anime.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Unexpectedly, today is the day when Tsuna will finally be able to meet with the infamous Ace of the school. He was tired, in the middle of the fights of both teams that will fight against each other in the baseball tournament.

He stood in the middle alone without anyone by his side. Even more, Hayato was nowhere in school because of his lack of dynamite lately. The silver head returned to his place where he came from and refill it again with another set of dynamite.

Tsuna thought today would be the day when he will be free without any violence and can do whatever he wanted but no, PE class just needed to stand in the way. He sighed, as he was about to walk away from the middle of the fight of two teams, the Ace came up to him.

"Is it just fine for you to join our team?"

The rest of the team members in Yamamoto Takeshi's group complained to him about his choice. It was the famous rule inside their school to never let Sawada Tsunayoshi in their team in any fight because he brought bad luck.

It's a rumour but rumour tend to get far from the real event because every person's perspective is different. Tsuna knowing this fact has given up on the fight since way long ago. One reason why Reborn called him to have "loser complex".

When he saw the infamous Ace explaining to them that he would do his best in order for their team to win, they gave up. There's no going back when the Ace said so. Losing their spirits, they let the Ace did whatever he wanted to.

For Tsuna, not knowing from the far places in their school, Reborn was watching the scene with interest towards the infamous Ace. He was explaining to himself why the Ace would be a good addition into their small family of Vongola.

--

Although, until the very end, no one in the team alongside Tsuna was able to win. Even if the infamous Ace in their team too, a loss is a loss. In fact, it has been a good thing too, they need to vent their anger out because of the lost.

(A/N: this whole time I've been trying to hold my anger and urge of angst by saying "humans' theoretical emotions" is a joke then?!)

Feeling tired, he let out a such before taking the swipe on the ground. A job is a job, no one can escape such reality even if they were in the comic or anime life. Now, isn't that just ironic when he remembered the comic he first read when he met Reborn?

Swipe, swipe

There's nothing to be heard by people because they all return to their position in the class. PE has always been the last class in a day so they must have been ready to return to their own house. Tsuna here is the only one who might return a bit late for he would clean the grounds.

"Help has arrived!"

Startled, he turned around and he met face to face with the infamous Ace of the school and the one who has been helping him when he was in need. He nodded his head in respect towards the freshman who was in the year as his.