05

Author's note:

Finally at the twenty-fifth chapter! *shoot out confetti* ⸂⸂⸜(ೆ௰ೆ๑)⸝⸃⸃

(Not like there's anyone who will celebrate with me...)

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"You're saying that the Smokin' Bomb is finally here in this town?"

"That's right!"

"And you're going to see how it goes with the plan?"

"Yes!"

"Pfft-hahaha!"

It was a normal conversation between an older sister and a younger brother. The girl Hoshihito brought along when he transferred back to Namimori is here, sitting leisurely with her phone in her left hand.

Her right hand held her stomach because of the laughter for the words that have been uttered by Hoshihito. She was on the sofa, while Hoshihito was in the kitchen, cooking for the girl. It was noon and people can see the beautiful sky from the window.

"Don't laugh, Rosa!"

The girl waved her hand and slowly stopped her own laugh. She soon stood up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen, hugging Hoshihito from behind. She wore a white t-shirt on top and sweatpants.

Pissed, Hoshihito used the nearby spoon and knocked her right in the head. The impact caused her to kneel down and held her head where Hoshihito hit her. She glared at the youth and picked the spoon and used it on him next.

He is too was hurt by the impact, who would have guessed the silverware they had at home was a big heavy metal spoon?! Using his left hand, he held the spot where he was hit and frowned at the girl who was laughing while walking back to the sofa.

She sat on the sofa with her legs on the other side of it and put her whole body on the sofa, claiming it as her own. He, on the other hand, was only able to sigh with disappointment when she does the same pose again.

"Well, it's not my fault you always look up to him. One of the reasons you came back to Japan is because of that soon to be formed group, isn't it?"

He clicked his tongue when the girl was able to guess his reasons for coming back here when he doesn't even need it to. The girl had always been a mystery. She respected women and despised men out of all.

The girl's name was Rosa, the name was to compliment her to be like a rose but too bad, it might be too much of the dose of roses for her. When Hoshihito was in Italy, the girl is the one who took care of him until he was and to live alone right now.

Even if she seemed unreliable, she's the leader of one of the special neutral forces out in Italy. As a leader, she wasn't able to live like normal and, even more, she's a mafia. That's why when Hoshihito job had finished, he ran away to Japan alongside her.

"I can't move freely if I was still in Italy. I want to see that group's growth."

Hoshihito muttered as he puts on the side when he brought plates of sweets and spaghetti. He returned back to the kitchen to bring their cup of tea to drink alongside the sweets. It's a work of culinary he had to learn before too.

They are in silence but what interrupted their eating time was the ring on the door. He stood up looking angry with the sudden visitor. He looked back at the girl behind him and shocked to see her speaking to her drink like it was nothing.

"She must have guessed a guest will be coming."

He clicked his tongue again when he now knew why she's not that angry or shocked. The girl hid something under his nose again and he didn't understand where and how she hid it. She must have thought it was funny to make fun of him.