08; Unedited

"I'm late!"

A young boy in his fourteen years old shouted to himself as he ran towards the front door. As the door burst opened, a woman in her late thirty waved to the young boy. A small soft voice of her was heard by the boy as he waved to the woman too.

Closed the door, he ran towards the school with toast in his mouth and school bag on his right shoulder. The young boy has brown hair and eyes. His figure of a normal junior high school student showed how his growth is normal.

With his normal length legs, he ran as fast as he can towards the school ground. He can see a student wearing the same school wear as his from his left. The student has black hair with a tint of purple with soft porcelain white skin.

The young not wondered if the student did not worry if he was late but he can't be so worried about another student when he was late too. As he ran, he can see another student wearing bandages on his hands. The student appeared to be older than him.

The student has a brown skin tone and dark white hair. He also has a bulky figure, not a normal student would have. Along with it, besides the student was a young girl like the boy. She has a soft bright smile and bright brown hair.

The boy kept on running towards the school while he finished eating the toast. Appearing on the front school ground, another senior of the young boy stood prideful. The senior has black hair and cold silver eyes. Around the senior was a group of thugs not far older than the senior.

Feeling scared, the young boy bowed his head when he stood nor far from the senior. He passed the senior and walked to the school building. He saw another group of students wearing kendogi and hakama from the school gym.

Along with them was students wearing their sportswear for baseball. They were ready for their morning practice. The young boy can saw the popular baseball ace with his bright smile. He also has black hair and a pair of light blue eyes.

Ring

The young boy heard the school bell ring for the first period of class. He ran again towards the building and ran along the stairs to his class. He panted a few times when he ran on the stairs, not afraid of falling down.

It all stopped when he opened the classroom door while the rest of his classmates laughed at his inappropriate school wears. His tie is not tied to the collar and the buttons are unbuttoned from the collar to his chest.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, wear your clothes properly! Today we have a new student transferring and I do not want his first impression on our class to be bad!"

The young boy called Tsunayoshi nodded his head and walked to his seat. While he was walking, a student ton his left tugged his shirt. From the sudden impact of the student, Tsunayoshi fell down on the floor.

The rest of the students laughed at his antics. He hung his head low, embarrassed of his lack of sense and center of gravity. He sighed as he sat on the chair from his seat at the last row of the left side of the class. The class window just beside his left too.

He can saw the teacher shook his head repeatedly while holding his head with his left hand. Tsunayoshi sighed again and soon looked up to the cloud and sun on the sky. The day was bright and there is not a sight of rain and a storm will come. Even lightning is not possible when it was bright.

Creak

He looked up to the door and saw the student when he was on his way to the school. Now he knew why the student did not run like him. Normally, transfer student needed to come early than the other students but this school is a bit different.