04

The day Tsuna return to his school life is today which is the day after the kendo fight with the captain of the kendo club. He thought everything would return to normal when he came but it was the opposite of it.

Students that were around him in every place were smiling and happily waving at him. He now knew why they're suddenly doing it so and there are some students who are afraid of him instead of being happy when he passed by them.

Looking at the situation, he had guessed it was because of the fight when he thought people would forget about it. He sighed as he wears the indoor shoes at the front door. He saw some students ran after him to say hi and he replied to it in exchange.

When he was about to go to his classroom, he saw one student ran after him and asked him to play the volleyball game with them. He, who hasn't even managed to catch a single ball in his life, was about to play the volleyball?

It was one of the weird situations he has ever seen in his life. They even wanted him to play as the front liner of the game in their team!! He sighed, he's not the one who was able to deny a scream of help from people and he's not doing it otherwise.

He agreed to them and the result is not that good.

"I wonder where did he go to?" He wondered as he looked around the places.

--

"Oh my, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Tsunayoshi-kun?"

It was the same youth Reborn saw before he shot Tsuna with the Dying Will Bullet. The youth always appear when Tsuna was unable to do anything by himself. Now, the youth stood proudly with a suspicious smile on his face.

Truthfully, he was a bit shocked to see that the youth was able to find his hiding spot. It was under the school special announcement box at the side of the wall. It was supposed to be a spot where the extinguisher is put but he managed to turn it into his coffee spot.

He tried to remember what did the youth say on the way he was here and what happened. If it was to his guess, the reason the youth is here because of there's a report about weird noises coming from his hiding place.

What is the situation now? The youth did say something about Tsuna being on the way to the gym for the volleyball game. He smirked when he had guessed everything right on the spot once again.

"How about I bring you along to the gym now?"

In the first place, isn't it supposed to be weird if Reborn was here? A child alone in the spot where the fire extinguisher is supposed to be, isn't it weird? But Reborn had guessed from the beginning this whole town is weird.

Bystanders who don't bother that much with the rest of the neighbourhood and students who are that weird on challenging someone. Well, he can only let it be because it's the most efficient way to let him roam free.

--

When they had arrived at the school gym, Reborn jumped off from the hands of Hoshihito and walked faster to the rest of the spectators. Hoshihito lightly laughed when he saw the situation and to make it funnier with how a child happily wanted to see the game.

Hoshihito was about to pass the door to the side but he saw someone on the other side of the gym. His eyebrows were closed to each other with a cigarette in his mouth. Hoshihito knew who it was and wanted to move to him but his pants were tucked by Reborn.

Smiling, he hopped Reborn up on his hands again to see the game that was happening in front of them. He saw how Tsuna wasn't able to catch any of the balls instead, hurting himself over and over again.