10

Deep within his heart, he held a huge hatred towards the teacher in front of him. He wasn't able to meet with his older brother at all yesterday! He wished the teacher might as well die because she kept them from seeing each other.

"You know... your hatred towards me won't benefit you at all."

She muttered as she glanced behind her at the young boy with yellow eyes. Ciel, the boy, did not move from his position, in fact, he was standing straight and not even blinking.

Ciel had to hold onto his hatred to his teacher for a while because of the time as there were always others around. Now, without any students and teachers insight, he was making his move.

She is truly a justice-loving teacher. This is why no one could escape from her PE class yesterday. When she heard that Ciel wanted to return early and his father had allowed it, she thought that maybe his family had bribed the school with money.

How deep this misunderstanding was can no longer be said. Just now she had the school principal explain to her to never involve herself with Ciel's family again. This, however, only brought up another misunderstanding.

She then consulted with Ciel about the trouble his family brought, or so she thought. But then again, when she met this student, he had glared at her with all his might.

Without her knowledge, Ciel was silently thinking of how he can kill her with the things he had in his hands.

"Then again, what your family did is wrong!"

Ciel raised his eyebrow. However, he interpreted the words as the woman saying his family is wrong. Yet again another misunderstanding.

This misunderstanding did not last long. Ciel is an intelligent student. He knew this conversation is because of a misconception, so he brought the right topic to converse to her.

"My family contacted the school principal because of my brother! That's why I need to return early."

He may have said a bit too much to her but his late return from school had resulted in his older brother not even wanting to look at him. He had fallen in despair as soon as he saw his older brother was sleeping on his bed.

He really needed to solve this problem with the teacher as soon as possible and then he can return to his older brother. He glanced at the woman again and he sighed.

This idiotic woman is the most hated person on his list. That's because he hates people with the same mindset as her. People think that justice is everything. (BPH: Yes bitches, you read right. He has a shit list. The little boys all grown up)

"I guess that's why you're the school PE teacher. Your mind only filled with muscles and training!"

He shouted and then he walked away, leaving the woman on her own. He walked back to his class with his bag in his hands. He had seen the woman during lunch and he didn't have any time to eat it!

The worst had come to worst. He sighed and looked out the window. The beautiful blue sky reminded him of something he could not remember.

--

At the end of the day, the same thing happened again. The teacher called him, along with the other students, for training. Especially, girls, she was training.