02

"ARGHH!"

Deja Vu. In Luke's memories, there is always a time where he would shout like this. Now, he shouted because of a different reason than before. As Luke, he shouted because he was shocked. As Hoshihito, he shouted because he was afraid.

His whole body was numb with the syringes that were injected every part of his neck. Not only that, but the collar they put on him could also restrain from him killing them with his flame. This man didn't play around when he said he will punish him.

Hoshihito was in the same room he was always locked in. Well, he never goes out of the room anyway. The man is indeed terrifying with how he used his flame on Hoshihito's body and each time he comes, a new syringe will be injected.

"Are you repenting your mistakes, Hoshihito?"

Hoshihito had come to the realisation when the man calls him by his nickname, he is neither serious nor angry. When he addresses him with his full name, just like before, the man is angry. When the man is angry, Hoshihito will surely end up in pain for days.

"ARGHH!"

It's like an electric shock all over his body came from the collar. The man's face was nothing but emotionless. He continued to use his flame on Hoshihito's body even when he screeched in pain. It has been days since he started being punished by the man.

Hoshihito clicked his tongue when he saw the man stop his torture. He soon released him from the syringes on his neck. Hoshihito's hands are tied up with the same chains as before, which was far more disadvantageous than being freed.

He had been thinking about the day Mukuro would kill everyone, just like in the original manga. He may be freed during that day, but who knows. After all, not only will he kill the workers but some of the experimental subjects as well.

He doesn't want to be killed when he finally has the chance to change fate! Even more so, in a world that has a plot, it will be easier to change it, unlike any other world.

"Hoshi-kun, you're not supposed to be like this..."

Urgh, how unlikely it was that the man in front of him would utter such smooth words. Well, Hoshihito has seen much more than this, but to actually see and feel it at the same time when he regained his mind a little, it sounded weird.

The man in front of him is an unnecessary mob character. Hoshihito doesn't even know the man's name for actual sake that he laughed! But truthfully, the man in front of him is nothing but beautiful.

That silver hair and red eyes are something rare in Japan, even more in Asia. People from west sure are beautiful, right? Hoshihito feels a little bit jealous of them.

Not like that, as a man, he doesn't know beautiful is the right word to say to a man or not. But when he was Luke, people always say he was gorgeous with his blond hair and green eyes. Even as Iori, his blue eyes are a beautiful trait he received from his family lineage!

His appearance as Tsukishita Hoshihito is even more mysterious. There was no mirror in this room after all. He's an experiment subject, okay? Who will give him a mirror than could be so easily turned into a weapon?!

"It's been a long time, right? How about we have time as father and son tomorrow? Oh, you must love it! I will ask the workers here to bring you to my room later to take a bath."

He then rambled on about what he should do tomorrow. While Hoshihito was too focused on the other side of the door to even hear the man rambled about pancakes and cakes.