02; Unedited

Tsunayoshi was having tremendous trouble by having a baby in a suit in his room. More precisely, his house. Along with it, the baby was sleeping on the floor for a while and he felt waking the baby up, will cost him his life.

He sighed when he remembered the moment he heard the door clicked and found out the baby was already in his room. Saying the baby was the one who will be the home tutor and taught him the subjects in front of his mother.

Furthermore, his mother nonchalantly letting the baby live in their house just like that when the baby finished his introduction! Tsunayoshi once again found himself sighed at the scene that was happening in a fast-paced.

He decided, walking up the baby was the best option because sleeping on the floor is not a good sign. He slapped the baby's face but once again was, no sign of waking up. He tried to remember again what was the name of the many. When he remembered, he slapped the baby's face with the name too.

"Wake up, Reborn!"

Just like he wished, the baby woke up from his sleep but the cost is the baby tucked the brunette's tie and slammed him to the floor a few times before stopping. "I have no opening, my line of work is assassination and my real job is to make you a mafia boss."

The baby opened the suitcase he brought along and the things inside it turned out to be a rifle. The baby turned the rifle to faced with the brunette and explain the situation vague for him. When the brunette asked if the baby was okay, the baby threatened him with a shot.

But the baby took the rifle back into his hand and closed it inside the suitcase. When Tsunayoshi wanted to turn around, he heard a rumbling sound from the baby's stomach. With it, the baby waved him goodbye and leave the room.

He signed, relief the baby finally decided to leave the house. He walked up to the comic book left on the floor and he read the one page he read before again. How he jinx his own fate, he doesn't know but surely there is something going on for it to happen.

He ran to his door and down the stairs, he said to his mother he wanted to eat outside but when he returned to look at the dining table, the baby he thought had left, is there. She then said how the contract the baby had signed will made him live in the same house as his.

"Why are you following me!? Don't you have grade school to attend?"

He never wanted to be on the same page as the baby at all. The baby gave the same vibe as Tsukishita Hoshihito and it urged him beyond his own understanding. He hated Tsukishita Hoshihito and he never wanted to be acquaintance with him but the baby is the same!

He put his hands inside his pants pocket and walked to the street of the town. He wanted to eat outside so he might do so. He knew Tsukishita Hoshihito is still at the school and even if he will go out Tsunayoshi will never run into him.

Just as he was about to yawn, he saw Sasagawa Kyoko right in front of him but still a few metres than his place. He hid in at the back of the wall beside him while he watched the girl walked to their place. She saw Reborn and she kneeled down.

"How cute~! Why are you wearing a suit?"

"Because I'm in the mafia."

"How cool!"

Tsunayoshi won't be able to do anything as he watched the girl talked casually with the baby he thought as crazy. When the girl finally bid him goodbye, the baby said with a calming and his high note voice, "mafia seduction.".

He watched with horror each time the baby said he had a crush on the girl. He denied it but then he gave up and answer it truthfully. He flinched when the baby said he had mastered the art of reading people's mind.