07; Unedited

It was during the time I was captured by the Estreano Famiglia's underlings. Ken and Chikusa who was with me too were captured and we were put inside a small cell without any place to sleep. It was a cell with only the cement-like ground.

They soon knocked us out with a syringe and soon we woke up with pain all over our bodies. I did not know what kind of experiment they did to us but we saw how many children like us were captured and put inside a small cell.

They did not have a soul in their eyes. I thought maybe they have finally stopped believing people will help them but when one of the men dragged them out from the cell and they soon return without some part of their bodies, I know.

They all had died in the process and the men never wanted to dispose of them like any other humans. They were left inside the cell until they rot to dust. But each time a new child will be put inside it.

The scientist said that we who able to live was only a stroke of small luck on our side. They said the only successful experiment they made and still alive until now was their pride. This caught my attention and asked the children who were captured by them before us.

The children did not reply but they indeed said the subject who was successful was inside the small room near us. I thought the room was for one of the scientists here but it was for the special subject?

That is when I peeked over the scientist who came each time to the room. They were to never return again to the other side of the hallway we were in. I thought maybe they were trapped inside or the room was only for the one-way route.

But all these thoughts were soon thrown away because I heard the boss summoned the subject inside the room. The scientists here never wanted to go inside the room because they were scared and that is when the boss was the one to go in the room.

They all closed the door and never step away from the door until the boss goes out himself. Unlike some of the scientist who was to never return from the room, the door opened and revealed the boss unharmed.

The door closed again and I never saw the subject inside of it. Maybe he was killed by the boss is what I thought but each time the scientists came into the room gave the subject foods.

I started to hate the subject no matter who he is because he received foods from the scientists and unlike us who was only once a day the subject received it three times a day. But the child beside me front he other cell said to never hate the subject inside the room.

Even the scientists who heard our conversation from us said to never hate the subject. They said for him to received foods three times a day indeed is beautiful for us. But in exchange for all those foods, each time they gave him foods, he needed to took an experiment after the ate.

That's when I thought; Ah... he must have been suffering inside that room for a long time. Even if I were to be experimented by the scientists, they never really care about the aftermath of the experiment. But each time they were to go in that room, they will be scared.

I guess unlike me who was unable to use my Mist Flame on them, the subject was able to use it to kill them. That is why they never return from their mission to give the subject foods.

When the scientists did an experiment on us, we take a turn to ask them about the subject. What we recovered in return was to never go on the subject bad side and to never watch the subject eyes directly. The same answer was given to us from our "guardian" no matter how we ask them.

But our "guardian" said that the special subject's "guardian" was the boss himself. We expect no less from the special subject to even the boss needed to go inside the room to discipline him. Though, all these thoughts again were thrown away when I saw the room was left open by the scientists.