06; Unedited

It's been a year since Hoshihito join the Kokuyo Junior High Gang and he finally adapted to the situation around them. They were unable to go around the world even if they have money and illusion. It's because of how somehow, the mafia in the airport may recognise the flame.

It's for the better too as what Mukuro said. Stay in Italy for a bit while before they go around. Italy is the main base for the mafia to stay and rest. They may kill them in someplace if they found them lingering around a café or restaurant.

All these times when Hoshihito with them, he has his own fun memories after a long time. Making fun of Mukuro along with the help of Ken. Even so, he was soon captured by the victim.

"Stop thinking of those moments I hated."

Flinched, Hoshihito turned around to see the same Deja vu moment as a year ago. Mukuro was standing behind him with his trident in the right hand while his left hand is on his waist as if to scold him. Ken and Chikusa were inside the house with a console in hands.

"Then stop being an annoying pineapple."

Grew together with the Kokuyo gang made him less scared of Mukuro after he saw his eyes. They were shining with a beautiful glow. It's rare to see an eye with that kind of glow in the mafia world so Hoshihito has been wondering if Mukuro ever is an evil person.

Turn out Mukuro was never evil. He only did the evil work for the people he cares for. Sadly, Hoshihito will not be one of the people, Mukuro cares for. He has his own mission to fulfilled so he needed to take care of everything first.

Slam

Mukuro used his trident on Hoshihito head to knock him out from his daydream. Hoshihito held his head that has been hurt by Mukuro with his right hand while his left hand is ready to knock Mukuro down too.

With his left hand, Hoshihito held Mukuro's shirt and tore it down. When Mukuro was about to step far behind Hoshihito, Must Flame surrounded both of them. He smirked when he saw how Mukuro was unable to get pout from his flame.

Though Hoshihito forgot about the fact, Mukuro was one of the people who can trick the Vindice. When he was about to walk back into the house, the ball of indigo flame surrounded Mukuro's figure turned into a small fog.

Mukuro stepped down on the ground with his left leg and the sound of his step resonance in the room. All the scenes happened in slow motion even in Hoshihito's view that even he was unable to predict.

"Kufufufu~ Good for you, your flame is stable. Even so, it's thinner than before."

Mukuro's blue and red eyes turned to him who was incapable to move from the position. Hoshihito hung his head down on the floor while in his hand are a brass knuckle. That brass was for in case Mukuro moved to him and he was scared if he made the unpredictable move.

"What happens?"

The signature laugh of him was unheard for a while in his ear. Hoshihito surely will be killed this time by him. Mukuro was able to saw behind the flame he made.

Just like how Mukuro said it, his flame is thinner than before. Even his own self is helpless to predict what happened for his flame to become thinner. He met with the mafia that affiliated with the Estreano Famiglia and the result is hopeless.

Even the mafia did not know what actually happens but he did say something about a hitman. Hoshihito thought it may be Reborn because he was the powerful hitman of all. Then the mafia man says something again about the files of the Estreano.

That time, in his heart that slowly crumbled, it somehow showed hope. The destroyed base of the Famiglia was able to be saved by a group of hitmen. All files and data were able to be saved by them and maybe on one of those files, have one specific file about him.