06

Author's note:

I know my writing skill and words of choice are sucks. Forgive me for that. I tried my best before but now I will give it my all to change it.

Even so, I can't believe no one in this universe talks to me or did they said they love the new modified version. I'm super sad and mad.

Even so, whatever. I've already given it my all so I will give it a try again. Though, there's something I must say to everyone here. I am currently writing an Isekai novel again but this time original. Maybe some help from my older sister.

Look out for them too!

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Tsukishita Hoshihito was pissed. He indeed had thought of wanting to change the course of the event that will happen but this event change on its own. He didn't even do anything for it to change but now it was futile.

He put his index and thumb on his chin, pondering on how the event unfolded in front of him happened. His sharp cat-like eyes didn't betray him when he accidentally saw the idiots on the back of the school was pissed.

Finished analysing, he clicked his tongue when he sensed there is nothing to be worried about. The event did change a bit but it does not change too much to affect something else. There must be a way for the event to continue like the manga.

He was in the school building but still is at the most back of it, near the fight that was currently happening. There are no students around except him walking in a circle. People might call him weird by doing so but there is nothing to be worried.

Underneath him are pools of blood, fresh and can be smelled by others. Luckily, he has dulled the smell with perfume. The students that are underneath him are the seniors happened to ran after Tsuna on his way around the hallway.

He was thankful, because of the seniors, Tsuna is now fighting against Hayato and there is nothing to be worried more than how can the event change. He sighed, as he walked away from the pools of blood while looking outside the window.

"Damn... you."

"Help us!"

Two out of the three seniors he had knocked down was awake. They shouted out of their lungs just so they can run away from him. The other seniors had no longer been knocked out and he will no longer be able to open his eyes normally.

He didn't kill him, he knocked them out. It was his intention from the very beginning and he didn't regret it. But, for the group of thugs like them to shout for help from others, how low can they fall now?

He chuckled when he saw the look of fear inside their eyes. He walked slowly until he faced the fallen seniors on the floor while smiling. There is no light inside his eyes and there is no aura of mercy for them.

"Well, well. I'm sorry to say this but why do you think there are no students around here despite the loud noise outside?"

His gleamed eyes shone with it's purple-like-colour. Even more, the red inside his eyes seemed to be the most gleaming colour. He squatted down while his right hand swiped the blood on the senior's cheek.

The smile on his face seemed like a devil's smirk and his red eyes are the scariest factor of it. The wind passed by as he swiped the blood of his face again. He has been wearing a turtle neck all this time and the wind made the cloth sway.

Inside the turtle neck around his collar bone, the seniors can see a collar with a weird symbol carved on it. They smirk, thought the collar may be a big factor on why he has been wearing a turtle neck and they can threaten him.