09; Not Edited

"You're saying you live on the apartment of Leo's Company building?!"

Smiled, Hoshihito nodded his head when the small brunette asked him about where he lived. He explained everything regarding where he lived and why he returned to Japan after years in Italy. It was nothing interesting but it was fun for him to answer the brunette's question.

They are both on the way to return home and Tsunayoshi invited the male to his house. It was to celebrate the male to come to Namimori and go to the same school as him. Now, he won't be alone anymore like before.

It was only two days since the male came to the Namimori Middle but he has live to expectation as a popular student from Italy. Part of Tsunayoshi felt he doesn't have any obligation to be friends with the make but everything changed after the class ended on the first day.

It was a memory he loved to remember no matter how many times have passed. He laughed when he thought about the event that happened during the day again. It was a beautiful sight to see from his point of view.

"That's so cool! That apartment cost three years of working none stop as an office worker. Even more, isn't that building a bit far from here?"

"Money is not a problem but indeed the building is a bit far. I take a subway to come here every morning."

Tsunayoshi nodded in understanding when the male explained everything more clearly. Truth to his heart, he felt even more inferior to the male beside him. The male has almost everything he needed in his life opposite of Tsunayoshi.

He was nothing like the male at all. But he was glad the male became friend with his vulnerable self when he has given up on trying to find one. It was a blessing he can never decide to have some in the first place. It what made him, even more, respect the male.

The incident after school two days ago brought him again in his own mind. The action he never thought the make would take to be fried with him.

'•°~°•'

Just like how the male wanted to meet with him after class, he agreed and saw the make in front of the school gate. He didn't see the infamous senior of his on the school gate too which made him even more glad.

Along the way to meet the new student, he saw the classmates around him laughed and make fun of him. When one of them was about to shove him to the ground, the new student slapped the hand away.

Feeling shocked, he gazed at the new student for his abrupt action. Whatever the reason is, shoved the hand of one of his bullies will make the new student one of their targets too. He didn't want the male to be one of them just like him.

"I don't see bullying is a good way to shows your cowardly actions."

Those words brought him to reality again. The bully was having his internal turmoil too but was far worse than him. No one moved from their position when the new student stood proud in front of him. It was like a knight in shining armour.

When he saw the new student held out his right hand for him, he slowly caught it within his grasp as well. The new student smiled at him with those soft and beautiful red eyes. He was astonished by those pair of eyes.

The new student soon brought him with him to the outside of the school gate and ran away from the scene. He was about to ask the male about his action but when the make brought his left hand to his mouth with a silent "shh", he stopped.

He turned around to the school gate and found the infamous senior about to beat the bullies. That is when he knew shy the make ran away along with him. It was to avoid getting caught in the same situation as them.