03; Unedited

Hoshihito was shocked by the male's suggestion. Truthfully, he never wanted that kind of relationship with Rokudo Mukuro. By "let's", he meant to join forces and destroy the world of mafia and captured by Vindice. Who would want that ending?

Now, Hoshihito was weak. Too weak to even able to move alone without support. If he was able to choose from all choices, he would kindly follow the male. He may have the highest chances to survive from Vindice but as an experiment subject of this Famiglia, they will capture him.

Hoshihito's flame is too weak and uncontrollable for him to survive in the outside world. Mukuro is one of the most popular illusionists and one day he will join the most powerful Famiglia in the world. His chances to survive may be high too even if he were to be captured by the Vindice.

"Might as well learn from him and run away after that."

Mukuro looked at him with wonder as his question is not yet answered by the boy in front of him. It doesn't matter to him when the boy will answer but the Vindice may come and capture them so it will better if they are fast.

Smirking, the boy in front of him stood up and nodded his head. The boy soon tapped his shoulder and shoved him to his back while holding both his hands and cracked his fingers bone. Mist Flame surrounded the place and it was filled with fire.
"I will join you but only if..."

The boy held his breath for a moment and he soon kicked the people who were secretly watching them. Mukuro too made his move and join the fights with his trident. Ken and Chikusa join them too when the people were a bit too much to handle.

"... You let me kill them."

Hoshihito will not let any of those men run away again just like when he was Iori. His hands are full of blood by killing those men with his hands without a weapon. He held his hands high to showed Mukuro, he will not play around when it was about killing.

Moreover, the indigo haired boy, Mukuro was smirking with both his hands tied together with Hoshihito's to show he too will not play around. Why are they doing this? It was because their relationships are not like Mukuro with Ken and Chikusa.

Ken and Chikusa are in obedience relationships while Hoshihito is in partnership relationships. Of course, in partnership, you must have a contract to show the proof and theirs are the blood of the people they've killed.

'•°~°•'

"Mukuro... I want to eat~"

If people were to see this situation, they would be shocked by how Hoshihito acted towards Mukuro and the gang. He was acting like a spoiled child and always begged the indigo haired to kneel down to his order.

Ken and Chikusa sighed in defeat when they saw the same words were used to their master again. Well, it's not like they can prevent it from happening. Since the day Mukuro invited Hoshihito into the gang, they were a bit shocked but soon relieved.

It was like a few months have passed since the day they begin to join forces. Hoshihito didn't act spoiled all the time but he always complained about the food. Well, they were escapees from the Estreano Famiglia, who would believe them to have money?

This is why Mukuro gave them illusion foods. The foods were delicious but lacked the taste and that is their only way to survive for now. Hoshihito's words regarding the foods always are their weak point. They too hungry for foods.

"Can't you see we don't have the money?"

In return to Mukuro's question, Hoshihito turned to faced Mukuro with a blur face. He was asking Mukuro either if he was an idiot or a genius. Well, in the manga, it did state how they all were hungry for foods but Mukuro only gave them illusion foods.