Extra #1

#1: The creation of the "Chaos, Assholes and Bitches" group

It was summer, exactly the day where free time is sought by the masses of Japan especially in Namimori with their weird culture. Though, the same cannot be said to Tsukishita Hoshihito, a young man with an unknown age besides considering himself as fifteen years old and a beautiful piece of art -self-proclaimed by the said person.

This person, hate summer because it was the day where Hibari Kyouya, another young man that is two years older than him -is what he believed- will come to greet him at his door to dragged him out and did their -both Hoshihito's and Kyouya's- paperwork.

Regardless, now is the time when he supposed to have a tea break from three hours of working nonstop and he was glad the Demon let him do his own thing during this break. He held out his smartphone and looking across his contact numbers.

"Ha... Why is there no fun during the summer?" He snorted as he clicked his thumb on the screen.

As he was about to close his smartphone, a message ran through his notification ring. Good for him, the chirped sound of birds from his smartphone is not loud to wake up the sleeping Demon across him. Closing his eyes, he opened it up and was glad when the person who sent it was Reborn.

Title: Create a group

I will give you all the contact numbers of Dame-Tsuna's friends so create a small group for it. You are allowed to do whatever you want inside.

It was a small request, yet it was super fun to hold such authority from the number one hitman. Grinning from ear to ear, he continued to click on the small button to create their group as the request of the hitman.

Tsukishita Hoshihito has created "Chaos, Assholes and Bitches" group.

Tsukishita Hoshihito has changed his name to MoM

MoM has added Sawada Tsunayoshi, Reborn, Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Sasagawa Kyouko, Miura Haru, Sasagawa Ryohei, Rosa and Kusakabe Tetsuya.

MoM: Welcome fellow mortals in this CAB world!

MoM: I expect the best from your vulgarity and bitchery mouth B-)

Sawada Tsunayoshi: should I be concern about your sanity and pilgrim spectrum?

MoM: as expected of my beloved ingenuity friend! Your mouth always impresses me, you dame!

Sawada Tsunayoshi: one reason why I didn't bother on retorting to that word is that in an old class system culture, Dame is a title granted to a woman who is a knight during a battle.

Sawada Tsunayoshi: just because I'm a fuck up lonesome child in their depression phase, doesn't mean I don't know everything about this world, Failed Hero.

MoM: I've been insulted worse by better people.

Sawada Tsunayoshi: and I didn't insult you, I'm describing you.

MoM: and you literally saying you accept that Dame title because it's for WOMAN knight :)))

Sawada Tsunayoshi: this fuck up group need to be deleted from existence.