Chapter 38

Things have been so good for these past weeks. Arjun and I have become more close.

It's Christmas time. Even though we don't actually celebrate it like how people do, we are going on a mini vacation to god knows where. The whole family actually and only Sonia and I don't know.

What is it with this family and surprises?

This time even though I wanted to pack my bag, end moment there was some emergency work and I had to unwillingly tell the two ladies to pack my bag and I know what they'll do that's why I told Arjun to pack some of my dresses with his.

But, there exists a twist this time which Sonia has to enjoy because I'm planning something. We're going to travel in our cars. Mom and dad will take one and we will take one.

It was 4 in the morning when we all left. Sonia and I were literally mumbling curses as we sat in the back seat. Mom said she could take Natasha with her. I was glaring at Arjun while he smiled as he spoke with Roshan while he held Aryan.

"Look at them, they seem so cheerful", Sonia grumbled before sitting in the car. I just kept glaring at him even when he turned to look at me. I sat in the car and retrieved my travelling pillow from the back seat and tired to sleep. The car we were taking was an SUV so the back seat was empty while the middle seat was occupied by us both and Arjun was driving while Roshan sat in the passenger seat.

"Aren't you a ball of sunshine?", Arjun cheekily asked me.

"Don't tempt me to strangle you", I said.

"Come on Bhabi, we all know you wouldn't do it and we all know why", Roshan chimed and I chucked my pillow at him.

"Grasshole!"

"Can y'all shut up?", Sonia grumbled.

"Look at that, my wife is a sunshine too!"

"Shut up and let me sleep or else you'll take the sofa!"

That shut Roshan immediately and I let out a small chuckle before getting comfortable and letting sleep overcome me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Anvi!", I heard as someone shook me.

"Let me sleep", I whined and swatted the hand away.

"Baby, wake up, let's get you something to eat", I heard him try once again.

"If you don't stop, I will bite you finger", I threatened and I heard a few chuckles but I ignored it and tried to sleep.

"Fine then don't say I didn't warn you", I heard him say as he let out a sigh. I smiled after realising that now they are going to leave me alone to sleep. Finally!

Just then arms wrapped around me and I was lifted up.

"Put me down you caveman!"

"No, I like it when you're in my arms"

"Arjun, my good for nothing husband, put me down, atleast you should have given me a warning"

"I did but you were to busy enjoying your sleep"

"Arjun!", I whined.

"Baby!", He copied my tone.

"Fine then!", I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his neck that made him stop dead in his tracks. He turned to look at me, his eyes clearly warning me to not do anything. He loosened his hold around me and I quickly jumped out of his hold.