SPECIAL NOTE

Good morning bbs!

If you read this, maybe you are waiting for an update but I hope some readers of HBW will still read this after Kabanata 30.

I already expected those comments especially negative feedbacks against Lei or to me, and I know, some of you will drop HBW in your library and I apologize for disappointing you but I will stand on my ground and I'm proud about how this story will flow cause I have reasons why I wrote this one, not just for my comeback.

I badly want to reply to your comments but I think it may cause misunderstanding on the tone of the context and I respect every opinion, it is your own perspective but I hope you will do the same. Respect everyone in a comment section and my story, characters, and the author itself.

Hindi na po talaga ako mag tataka kung may mga hindi na itutuloy ang HBW and I read those comments but I hope by crashing on HBW you learned something. Yes, I build her character well from being a good samaritan and perfect woman, can't find any flaw in her? She's still a human bbs, don't hate her because of a single mistake, I'm hurt.

And lastly, I don't usually do heroine type of protagonist, humans are inherently imperfect and this wasn't just based on my decision, some of the stories are part of one's life which I truly admired and proud to say that Lei's in my world, is happy right now.

Again, I'm really sorry for disappointing most of you and yeah, I understand your sides so please do mine. I'm still thankful you had time for reading HBW and this note.

For those waiting for my updates, will update later just let me take a breath for a while. I'm not happy too with Lei's decision but I wait for that part for a growing personality of the main characters and hey! Kudos to everyone who is still interested in how this story will end.

Mukhang may mga mag susumpa pa sa akin sa mga susunod na chapters base sa mga comments nila. Just want to inform you that I already plotted this story in my head and whatever happened, I will stand on it, with or without readers because I write it with a purpose.

Please let's be brave to face the reality that life isn't always in favor of us.

Still, hope you will enjoy some of my stories if you're out of HBW.

Always remember, you are loved.

-Love, Ash <3