Part 1.2

y/n pov
my eyes shot open. I was talking to the Kim Taehyung? The mafia leader of Daegu? One of the biggest enemies of Taemin?
I took a few steps back and Taehyung got up from his chair with a serious look on his face.
'Seeing your reaction I have the idea you know who I am. That makes you the first one'
'I am sorry that I have taken already so much of your time, please forgive me' I said and I bowed, I knew how these people were. What they are capable off if you upset them in any way.

He took a few steps towards me. Leaving little space between us.
'you got the job' he stated

I was confused to say the least.
'I wasn't seriously applying'
'you got it anyway'
'why?'
'you seem hard to scare away' he indicated and it was rather strange to me but that didn't matter because it wasn't possible.
'I can't, I am sorry. It's just they found me and that means I need to like disappear again. I have to go to another city'
'or you come work for me, I give you a new identity and a place to stay where they won't find you'

I opened my mouth to protest but shut it because it wasn't the worst idea ever.
'plus they might not expect you to stay?' he suggested

That was true as well and honestly, I didn't dare to reject him a second time.
'uhm okay so what are the conditions?' I asked
'you'll get housing and enough money per month in return you are always available and do anything I ask of you'
'anything? are you crazy?' I said indignant
'anything work related darling' he said, and I rolled my eyes. I stretched out my arm to shake his hand and he took it
'deal' 'deal'.

I became a little anxious about the situation

Was I making a deal with the devil?

The following weeks I would almost always be at Mr Kim's side. I started to know quite a bit about his business. I had to do his ridiculous errands as well as take care of his dog Yeontan whenever he wasn't in town.

I loved his dog though so that was one of the few perks of this job. plus the fact that I indeed was kept very hidden which lowered any chance of Taemin finding me.

I even started to feel a bit, I don't know, safe?

Mr Kim was always cold and distant. Often even mean but I was able to handle it.

I woke up and got ready to go to Mr Kim again. I walked into his office and as usual he was already working. He looked up as I put his ordered coffee on the table.
'y/n, my brothers' birthday is next month and you have to plan the party'

I nodded, great now I was also a party planner.
'if it's not to Yoongi's liking you will be fired' he added and I rolled my eyes, he literally said this with everything.

Later that day he had a meeting with all his higher gang leaders. He had asked me to take care of coffee tea, whiskey, drugs well basically whatever they wanted.

I walked in placing the coffee on the table, one by one.
'Taemin's business in Seoul is only growing. If we lose Jungkook as an ally we will not stand a chance anymore'

at hearing Taemin's name I dropped the coffee, it spilled all over Mr Kim.
'y/n, what the hell,
'I am sorry sir' I apologized quickly
'get out, is there anything you can do? like seriously'

I quickly ran to get some napkins to clean the mess but as I wanted to give it to him he looked at me so angry
'I said get out'.
I nodded and bowed before leaving.

what an asshole, it was an accident.

That entire day Mr Kim was scolding me and not even giving me a glance.