Part 3.12 - Epilogue

Around 1,5 years later

y/n pov

Today was the day of my wedding. I still couldn't grasp it. We waited with getting married, because although the proposal was romantic as fuck we hadn't actually lived together or anything. So we wanted to focus on our relationship first and then the baby was born so eventually we postponed it until this day.

The day that marked the three years I walked into his office applying for the job.

We held it in our own backyard because it was big and pretty enough.

 Kirsty and Mary, who were my bridesmaids, helped me preparing. Getting me into my dress and applying makeup.

Yoongi walked me down the aisle, I had asked him cause he was the closest thing I had to family. The setting was so beautiful.

I looked around, everyone was here. well everyone except for Jungkook, but it was better that way.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin were seated together with Jimin, and Yoongi was Taehyungs best man. Soobin was also present with his new girlfriend.

Jimin had our little daughter in his hands, Soona, sitting on the first row. I smiled at them, she looked like a cute little angel. 

I admired Taehyung standing at the end of the path. I couldn't take my eyes of him. He was so beautiful.

He smiled his boxy smile making me melt even more.

It felt unreal; I was really going to marry the love of my life and the father of my child.

We eventually did a test to find out who the father was. It indicated Taehyung was indeed the biological father and I think all three of us were relieved with that result, including Jungkook.

 Later at the wedding I danced with Taehyung. His arms around me still felt like the best thing.

   'are you happy?' I asked and he chuckled

    'I am dancing on my wedding with my beautiful bride, so what do you think?'

     'I don't know, tough question' I indicated with a smile and he kissed me

     'okay smartass, I am very happy and you?'

     'me too'

People started to join dancing. Yoongi with Jimin, Namjoon and Mary, Kristy and Hobi, Jin and his date, Soobin and his girlfriend. It was all cute as fuck.

The song ended and everyone looked around, many switching partners. The next song started.

   'can I have a dance with the bride?' Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled and nodded

Jimin took me in his arms while we were slowly dancing.

   'you look amazing y/n' he said smiling  

    'not as fabulous as you though' I joked back cause that was his reputation. Jimin giggled a bit

    'how are you doing in Busan? I missed you' I asked

     'With this whole peace situation, everything is pretty manageable actually so I can meet my husband more often.'

     'I am happy for you' I said then I hesitated a bit but I knew I wanted to ask

     'how's Jungkook been?'

      'well you know him, I was happy he returned after he went awol for a month after you chose Taehyung. He is doing better though but three days ago he disappeared again, I guess he'd be back in a few days'

My heart ached, it had been some time but Jungkook was handling it, well in his own way I guess.

     'hey, he will be okay y/n. Life sometimes works this way, we all know that and you know he told me to send you his regards and he hopes you have a beautiful day'

     'thank you Jimin'

We danced the full song and talked about other things as well. The next song started and Yoongi tapped Jimin on the shoulder.

    'I think it is my time with the bride now'

     'ahh and I thought you were here to ask me for another dance' Jimin said and I chuckled

     'next song' Yoongi said while planting a kiss on his lips

Yoongi held me in his arms

    'So there is actually something I need to tell you' I said

The corners of his mouth curled up a bit into a smile

     'you're pregnant again aren't you?'

I looked at him confused, how did he know this, I mean I only found out yesterday

     'how did you know'

     'oh come on y/n there is a free flow of red wine and you didn't touch it? I am surprised nobody noticed yet'

I hit him slightly on the shoulders

    'ahh Yoongi, you're mean'

He smiled at me

    'I will be an uncle again?' 

I nodded with a smile

    'and a godparent again?' I asked and he smiled at me widely
    'really?'
   'you are my family Yoongi, since the beginning'
    'what about you and Jimin, thinking of children?'

He gazed at Jimin

   'we are thinking of adopting actually'

I smiled

    'that's amazing'
    'yes, then Soona, your new baby and our child can play all together'

Later that night I took Soona in my arms, I danced around with her and smiled.

Taehyung came walking to us 

    'ah both my girls'

Soona smiled when looking at Tae

    'appaaaa' she brabbled and I chuckled, I kissed her foreheard
    'ummaaa' 

 Taehyung laughed and he put an arm around me

    'I am happy she knows how to say both of our names'

     'yeah well, she has to learn another one soon' I smiled at Taehyung and he looked confused

     'what are you talking about'

I looked down at my still flat belly

     'she needs to add either brother or sister to her vocabulary'

Taehyung's faced changed into a shock of surprise and happiness

    'are you serious'

Tears formed in my eyes 

    'yes I found out last night;'

Even Taehyung got a bit emotional. He caressed my cheek

    'you gave me everything I ever wanted y/n'

I looked at him and kissed him shortly and softly on the lips

    'no Kim Taehyung, you gave me everything I ever wanted'