Part 1.9

y/n pov

What the fuck just happened?

I was standing frozen in the library. Thinking about Taehyung gave me shivers; his touch still lingering on my skin. His kisses on my neck, which probably would still be visible tomorrow morning.  

This was just way too complicated, but I couldn't deny the feelings I was currently experiencing.

It would be better to leave. I walked down the stairs towards the door. I didn't see Taehyung or Yoongi but I did see Soobin, the bodyguard.

    'hey can you tell Yoongi and Taehyung I am going home?'
    'yes of course y/n'

There was a driver that took me home as I was living in the same area.

I woke up the next day with a mild hangover. It was difficult to sleep thinking about Taehyung.

My phone rang and it was Taehyung, my heart skipped a beat. why was he calling? I answered
    'it's y/n'
     'y/n can you come to my office at my house? you have work to do'

His voice was formal, stern even. It caught me a bit off guard. It wasn't as if I expected him to be totally in love or anything, but you know.

No I don't know.

I tried to shrug it off. I showered and quickly dressed up. I entered his house again. The memory of the library came in, but I quickly waved it away.

 I knocked on the door of his office and entered.
      'you asked for me, so here I am' I said also talking without emotion. He didn't even look up.
      'y/n, Yoongi liked the party so I guess you won't be fired yet'

I was so confused, was he seriously going to act like nothing happened?
     'uhm okay'
     'so for today as it is Sunday I would like you to get my suits from the shop and plan a meeting with Jungkook'
     'okay, anything else?
     'yes'

He put down his paper and hesitated a little
    'tonight I have a dinner date and I was wondering if you were able to reserve a restaurant'

I tried to act naturally but I felt myself tense up. Was he seriously going on a fucking date with another girl? and making me do the reservation? The fucking day after? 

I didn't want to show him this affected me but I knew I was trembling. Trying my best to keep my voice steady I answered him. 
    'sure two people?'
    'yes' he shrugged not looking at me
    'anything else mr Kim?'
    'no that was it'

I left the room boiling from anger, I was also hurt but the anger was really taking over. 
    'not a good day?' Soobin asked me as I accidentally slammed the door slightly too hard
    'no it's fine' I replied agitated
    'how was the party?'
    'well you were there, how did you like it?'

A smirk appeared on Soobin's face. 

'I didn't see you a lot, so it wasn't much fun' he said knowing how that sounded. I chuckled
    'smooth'

I hadn't noticed that Taehyung had opened the door until I felt two eyes burning on me, I saw how his eyes were like on fire.

The corners of my mouth curled up, a devilshly smile plastered on my face. 

okay Kim Taehyung two can play this game.

I took a step closer to Soobin
    'you know next time you should look for me at a party, then we perhaps could make it more fun'

With the last I touched his arm. I saw Soobin confused by my sudden proactive flirtation, but he also smirked.

He was with his back to Taehyung so he couldn't see the death stares he was giving us.
     'can't wait for the next party then' he said while placing his hand on my arm, I giggled about it waaaay too much

I mean Soobin was actually really nice and attractive so it wasn't as if I wasn't genuine, but I knew what my intentions were: to give Taehyung a taste of his own medicine. 

   'Soobin' Taehyung growled and I saw how Soobin froze, he turned around 

    'yes sir?'
    'I need to discuss something with you, in my office'
     'see you another time Soobin' I said with a cheeky smile.

During the day I went to do the tasks that Taehyung had ordered. I even reserved a table at the stupid restaurant. 

That evening I changed into my pajamas and decided it was a good idea to open a bottle of wine and just watch a movie. Preferably not a romantic movie, I ended up watching a superhero movie. Perfect for my current mood, it was funny, so it could cheer me up and it only contained limited romance. 

It was hard to focus though My mind was so occupied with Taehyung. Thinking he was dining with another woman right now.

ugh this man was not good for my health.

There was a knock on the door and at first I was scared. It was truly an automatic reaction my body and mind had. Hiding from Taemin fucked me up pretty badly I guess. I went to the door, perhaps it was Soobin or Yoongi.

I opened up and Taehyung stormed in.
     'what are you doing here?' I asked annoyed
    'I wanted to see you'