Part 1.4

As I walked in all their eyes went my way. 
    'I am sorry to disturb you all, but I was wondering if I could get you anything' I asked while bowing slightly.
    'I would like some soju' Mr Kim said,
    'for me as well' Jimin indicated and Yoongi and him exchanged a glance.
It was something I couldn't quite place.
    'mr Min?' I asked and to my surprise Jimin answered 'a whisky'
Yoongi smiled first at Jimin and then at me 'yes, what mr Park says'. 

I looked at Jungkook, I couldn't really say I knew his name was mr Jeon because mr Kim hadn't told me and so I was just waiting for him to answer. He only stared at me with a cocky smirk and I stared back, not breaking eye contact and not showing any emotion.
I wouldn't let myself get intimidated by him either.

   'brother?' Jimin asked and Jungkook answered still with a smirk
   'a whiskey as well please'
I gave him a small smile then I looked around the room 'sure, coming right up'

I left  and decided to go to a fancy store to get a bottle of whiskey and some soju. 

Taehyung Pov

    'who is that?' Jungkook asked as y/n just left the room
     'That's y/n she is my personal assistant'
     'she is fine as hell, and she is hard to intimidate'
Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek. His remark about y/n seemed to upset me and I wasn't sure why.
    'is she for sale?' he asked while looking at me 'I'd pay whatever you want' 

I balled my hands under the table. Yoongi looked at me with anticipation.
     'she is not for sale' I growled
     'why not? are you fucking her?'
     'uh no I am not, but she has managed to stay the longest so I would rather not lose her' I said annoyed.
    'that's a shame man, if she was my personal assistant, I would take full advantage of all the time spend together' Jungkook said in a way that annoyed me even more
    'but she is not, is she?' I raised my voice

The atmosphere went from casual to tense very fast
    'let's all take a chill pill okay?' Yoongi suggested rolling his eyes by the drama that emerged
     'okay don't get so worked up, I was just asking' Jungkook said with a small chuckle 

I was so edgy. y/n came back pretty quickly with the drinks. as she placed it Jungkook grabbed her hand and put some money in it.
    'thank you for getting the whiskey, this is for you to treat yourself'

I saw a twitch on y/ns face, she smiled softly at him 'thank you very much, but mr Kim pays me well so I can treat myself'

She bowed to him, but she didn't take the money. She made her way out of the room again.
    'Damn this girl though' Jungkook mumbled and I couldn't help but smile a bit.

Our meeting was going on for quite some time. We needed to discuss Taemin situation, the situation in Busan and the situation in Deagu. We were thinking about a way to get rid of Taemins gang and place one in Seoul that were allies of us.

There was a soft knock on the door. y/n opened and came in
    'Mr Kim I was wondering if you would like me to order some food as it is already past normal dinner time and I don't know what time you'll be finished' she asked with a soft smile
    'that is so very considerate of you' Jungkook said and he got up. He walked towards y/n, when he was close he stretched his arm to shake hands
    'we have not been properly introduced, who might you be?'

she gave him a hand
    'I am y/n, mr Kims personal assistant' he raised her hand and kissed it like gentlemen's do in movies.
    'it is very nice to meet you, I am Jeon Jungkook, and that is my brother Park Jimin'.

I saw y/n blush a bit, but she quickly turned normal without expression
    'nice to meet you mr Jeon'
    'just call me Jungkook' he said.
    'okay Jungkook'
   'I like the sound of my name coming from your mouth' 

y/n did struggle to stay without expression after he made that remark. It was obvious she didn't know what to answer. 

I saw Jungkooks face full of lust and I felt tense again. I got up and also walked to y/n while Jungkook went back to his seat, smiling arrogantly as he knew he just made an impression on her.
    'just order anything'
    'that's not very specific' she said
    'just fucking leave and don't come back, let Soobin deliver the food' I said to her sternly. her face changed into a sort of half annoyed half puzzled look.

Later that evening Soobin came in with the food.
    'where is y/n?' Jungkook asked
    'uhm she needed to get something for Mr Kim' Soobin bluffed.

When the meeting was finally over and Jungkook and Jimin had left it was just me and Yoongi.
    'I think y/n has some internal magnet that attracts mafia leaders' Yoongi joked and I rolled my eyes.
    'can't believe the confidence this guy has' I replied talking about Jungkook
    'yes, that is why he is known as the play boy brother, now you have witnessed his tricks'
    'y/n wouldn't fall for that' I said confidently
   'why not? what do you know about her that makes you say that?' 

I was taken a back by my brothers question, I didn't really know the answer to be honest. He was right, what did I know about her?
   'ugh, I don't want to talk about Jungkook or y/n anymore. let's get home' I said as it was already late.
   'actually I am going to Jimin's' Yoongi said, I nodded
    'okay, see you when? for how long will you be gone?'
    'I know what day it is tomorrow so I will be back for you'

It was nice of Yoongi to suggest that but his boyfriend wasn't in Daegu often so I was sure he wanted to see him.
    'it's okay Yoongi stay with Jimin. I will be fine