Part 1.12

y/n pov

  Taehyungs eyes went from me, to Taemin and eventually to Jungkook to answer his question. 

   'it seems that y/n has an interesting history she hasn't mentioned to us' Taehyung stated, there was no trail of emotion in his voice. 

    'she is mine, so you'd better give her to me' Taemin spat out.
    'no can do, she is my employee' Taehyung said still calm.

I was standing in the midst not saying anything. At this point I was too scared. If Taehyung would give me away I'd be screwed. Taemin was not a very forgiving person, it was already bad enough I ran away and he needed to search for me, but now he found me with his enemy. His retaliation won't be pretty. 

Taehyung was now my only hope.

Taemin suddenly grabbed his gun and pointed it at Taehyung. at that point everybody grabbed their gun and was just pointing it at somebody.
    'I wasn't asking' Taemin indicated 'hand her over'

Taehyung was still as cold as ever not showing any emotion.
    'yeah no. and if you look around, you'll see you are outnumbered. Plus you know the code. so stop making a scene and go back to Seoul'

Taemin looked around and realized that indeed he was outgunned. Especially considering the Busan mafia took our side. He leaned towards Taehyung
    'you will regret this'
Then he looked at me
   'you both will'

Taehyung stared at me, well everyone was. I saw how angry he was. It even scared me a bit.
    'you and me have some talking to do'

He nudged in a way to follow him, so I did. We went to a room near the elevator. I silently went in and he slammed the door behind me.
   'how could you be the fiance of that monster'

Taehyung was furious, his eyes almost black.
   'It's not like it was a voluntary choice' I stated, trying to sound calm but I wasn't at all. I was still shaking from everything that happened. 

   'you disgust me, that you could love that man, I can't even imagine what you did with him. it makes me want to vomit'

I knew that they were enemies, but I didn't know he hated Taemin this much. His words hurt me but also angered me, I had lived in hell with Taemin.

I noticed I had tears in my eyes

      'you think I loved him? fuck you Tae. I loved my life when I studied but I worked in the restaurant as a side job. it was a restaurant Taemin often visited. he took a fascination in me and than he claimed me. what was I supposed to do? you can't refuse the most powerful and dangerous man in Seoul. He threatened to kill my sister'

Taehyung was silent still not able to look at me. One single tear escaped from my eyes.
     'Taemin is a fucking idiot' I paused
     'but, apparently, so are you'

I turned around and quickly ran away. It was probably the stupidest thing I could do at this point, considering Taemin was in the city, but I was not going to stay with Taehyung. The way he looked at me as if I was the most disgusting creature he had ever seen.

I would just disappear again.

This time however I was scared, because even though I was hurt and quite angry at him I couldn't imagine not having him near me. 

Taehyung pov

I stood frozen thinking about what y/n had said. She did have a point though and I started to realize it.

She had run away from her fiancé, who was as she said an asshole. She promised her sister to leave him as her dying wish.

She was a victim in this story as well and I accused her. And now she had gone. And Taemin was still in town, suddenly the anxiety hit me.

What if he found her?

The door opened and I hoped it was y/n but it wasn't. Yoongi came in
    'how could we have missed this?' he said baffled
     'we need to find her before he does' I said already putting out an alert out for her.
    'well actually' yoongi sounded a bit nervous and I looked at him

y/n pov

I was walking in the streets of Daegu, I was still in my dress so I was a bit too obvious. luckily for me I found a street shop selling some cheap clothing. I always had money on me. I never knew when I had to run when I was hiding from Taemin and I guess old habits die hard.

I bought some jogging pants and an oversized hoodie. My phone kept buzzing and I knew I had to get rid of it, but I guess I was reluctant this time because it was the only way to contact Taehyung.

I was frustrated. How could this have happened?

Being with Taehyung made me feel so safe that I had let my guard down;
I should have checked the attendee list of the event.
I should have been more careful. 

As I was standing at the train station tears were flowing down my cheeks, I didn't want to leave him, but there wasn't really another choice was there?

Suddenly I felt a hand over my mouth with a napkin containing something and within seconds I was out