Part 1.3

y/n pov

I knocked on Yoongi's door as I had planned a meeting to discuss the details for his party.
'hi Mr Min' I said while bowing.
'call me Yoongi please, we can drop the formalities'
'uhm okay Yoongi' 'as you know Mr Kim has asked me to organize your birthday party.'

Yoongi nodded 'and as he threatened to fire me if it's not enough to your liking , I would like you to give me some input about how I can make this party perfect for you'

Yoongi started laughing
'did he now, well then we better make it a nice party'

We talked a lot about Yoongis wishes and I noted everything down. This party will definitely be a lot of work to organize. But at least it kept me busy.

It seemed we were finally finished with his wish list.
'so how do you like working here?' Yoongi asked and I was a bit confused. Nobody had asked me that in the past 3 months.
'uhm I guess it's fine'
'you are the first who survived this long so that's already an achievement' he chuckled
'the others all left?' I asked interested,
'left or were fired'
'yeah can imagine working for an asshole like that' I thought and suddenly my cheeks flustered because I realized I said it out loud

'oh my god, I didn't mean that, please act like you didn't hear that' I begged Yoongi and he started laughing.
'you're probably the first person ever who called him that, everybody is always afraid of him' 'he isn't too bad though' Yoongi added
'he just makes it a sport to be mean and harsh to his personal assistants?' I asked as a joke 'well this might surprise you but some of his assistants were fired because they fell in love with him'

I started laughing 'that does surprise me, although not really, girls sometimes think they like the 'bad guy'' the last part I said a bit sarcastic

Yoongi looked at me with a smile
'and you don't?'

I thought about Taemin, not that I liked him well I did for a short time in the beginning
'I can't say that, but it's a bit stupid isn't, crushing on a person you know will probably hurt you in the end'

Yoongi stared at me
'I guess you are right' he said while obviously thinking about somebody

I quickly changed the topic
'how come you are so different from your brother though'
'I used to be more like him, even worse I suppose, but something happened or well someone happened and it changed me'

Yoongi had a cute smile talking about it and I smiled back.
'that's very nice Yoongi'

I got up
'I should be going, thank you for your time'

While I was walking out I almost forgot that Yoongi was actually the most violent man of Daegu. He was like a sort of John Wick type but this meeting he was normal

Taehyung pov

y/n was actually surprisingly good at her job. She was very smart and resourceful. The thing about her that was the best was that she knew when not to ask questions.

I did start to wonder about what she was thinking, where did she come from? She never revelead any personal information nor her feelings or emotions.

I quickly waved these thoughts away; I shouldn't bother myself with those questions as she will probably not stay for long, as all assistants that came before her.

Y/n pov

It was time for another business meeting that Mr Kim had. He hadn't told me who was coming and as usual I was not keen on asking questions either.

It was a pretty closed meeting this time. There were only two people coming so that adds up to just four people including mr Kim and Yoongi.

I walked into the room to place the refreshments and I saw Jungkook and Jimin sitting at the table on the opposite direction of mr Kim and Yoongi. Through my time with Taemin I knew they were the leaders of the mafia in Busan.

what were they doing here?