Part 2.9

y/n pov

We arrived at Jimin's house and while we walked in both Yoongi and Jimin got up, rather nervously.

   'what's going on' Jungkook asked in a serious tone

they looked at each other, their nervousesness seemed to dissapear and a smile appeared on both their faces

    'well, we are getting married' Jimin excitedly said

my mouth fell open

  'wowow congratulations' I said with the biggest smile
   'that's the best news ever' I walked over to hug them.

     'thank you y/n and thanks for talking to Yoongi about it, he told me your words convinced him to ask it' Jimin said happily

Jungkook also hugged the both of them.

   'we thought it might have been something horrible to do with Kai, I mean cause you called at the same time' he later said after the congrats.

Jimin looked confused

    'How did you know we called at the same time?'
     'wait and why did you two arrive together?

Jungkook and I looked at each other. I felt my cheeks fluster and I saw Jungkooks fluster as well. 

    'no fucking way' Jimin exclaimed. 

Yoongi looked at all of us.
    'Whattt' he just said and I looked at him with apologetic eyes. he walked out and I followed
    'Yoongi please wait I am so sorry' I said he turned around
     'y/n, we are all adults, you don't have to be sorry. Tae has been in coma for over 7 months. I get it, I've seen you and Jungkook grow towards each other. hell I have in a way pushed you towards him. but what are you going to do when,.. well if, my brother wakes up? did you think about that?'
    'I don't know Yoongi' I said and I felt tears coming up. He came my way and hugged me.
    'hey I'm not mad, I just left because I didn't know how to deal with this situation. you know how I get'

I hugged Yoongi a bit harder, he was like my big brother, like the family I had lost. 

Jungkook
pov

It was Sunday and I was sitting with y/n, two weeks had passed since we made love. We spent almost everyday together, before we actually did as well but now there was something different.

As I had promised I gave her space because she didn't know how she felt anymore about me, about Taehyung, the entire situation.

We both were working on some business, she for Daegu and me for Busan. It felt so natural to be like this. She looked up from her papers and smiled. 

    'kook, how is it going?' 
    'it's going great, love, what about you'
    'same'. She started working again.

There was a very strong part of me that didn't want Taehyung to wake up at all. It was so selfish especially considering Yoongi but I felt happy with y/n and I knew all of that would probably change as soon as Taehyung would wake up.

That evening we had dinner together. I had ordered her favorite wine just as an extra.
   'you seem happy' I asked and she smiled
   'yes tomorrow I'm going to meet Mary remember? I am so excited to see her again'
   'you sure it will be safe?
   'yes she said Kai will be in Tokyo this entire week anyways, so he wont have a high priority into finding me for now'
   'plus you will take two of my men remember?'

I said reminding her of the deal. She could go only under that condition. She sighed, surpressing her frustration.
   'yes Jungkook' 

We started eating and drinking the wine. Talking about Yoongis and Jimins wedding and the businesses. I saw her cheeks turn more red because of the wine we were drinking.
   'I love this song' she suddenly said and she got up.

She walked to me and held out her hand.
    'can I have this dance Jeon Jungkook'

I chuckled. this girl was so random, but it was a slow romantic song so no way I would say no.

    'sure'

I put an arm around her waist and she placed her hand on my shoulder. our hands interlocked.

I felt like I don't know, just really happy in this moment. 

   'you know love, you're making it very hard for me to give you space to sort things out' I said after a while. Her cheeks flustered even more and she looked away a bit.

then she turned to me

     'then for tonight, don't'

   'what?' I asked a bit taken off guard, she leaned in and put her lips softly on mine.

I looked in her eyes and put my hand on the back of her head, going through her hair and bringing her face closer to mine to kiss her again.