Part 1.10

'I thought you had dinner plans, with whoever her name was?' I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms

I did know her name, obviously, as I had access to Taehyungs agenda and he had put it in there. I just didn't want to say it out loud.

He walked my way and kissed me, again a bit with aggression. 

This time I pushed him away.

   'look I don't know what you are doing, but I am not good at sharing anything, that includes a man'

I walked back to the door and opened it.
    'so I think it's better if you leave'

He looked at me and man did he look angry
    'you are telling me, Kim Taehyung, to leave?'
    'yes I am, go to your stupid dinner date with that girl' I replied.

He started to walk to the door, but instead of going out he slammed it close.
    'why do you have to be so fucking difficult all the damn time' 
    'me? look at yourself, you fuck me one day and the other you act like I'm nobody again'

We were shouting at each other.
   'yes because I don't want to feel this way'
    'what way?' I exclaimed

   'IN LOVE' he shouted, and he grabbed me and kissed me but this time I didn't push him away.

The next morning I woke up in Taehyung's arms. I just admired his features as he was still asleep. 

He had said he was in love, with me.

It seemed surreal as in this was Kim Taehyung. But it was less surreal because I knew I was in love with him, so it was possible?

My stream of thoughts were interrupted as I saw him opening his eyes. 

  'hi' he said cutely.
  'hi'  

   'so what will be my tasks today boss?' I asked with a smile, planting small kisses on his neck. 

    'well walk with Yeontan while I am working' he hesitated again 'and reserve the restaurant again'

I looked at him 'are you fucking kidding me' I said angry. He started laughing out loud
   'it's for us darling. I am taking you out'
   'oh' I said a bit embarrassed

He kissed my nose

   'cute'

The following days we tried to stay as secretive as possible but dang the man was needy. Not that I complained, I loved it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Yoongi or Soobin would know by now.

We had 'discovered' all the places in his office already.

It was Sunday the next week and I arrived at Taehyungs house. He was already standing outside with Yeontan in his bag. They looked so cute and I couldn't help but smile. As I arrived he looked up

   'y/n' he gave me his boxy smile, the one I loved so much. 

It struck me he wasn't wearing a suit but a brown sweater. I think it's honestly the first time I saw him like this.

   'hi Taehyung what can I do for you?' 

   'well I thought it could be nice to take a walk in the woods together and with Yeontan'

Wait was Kim Taehyung proposing a romantic date?

   'I uhm yes that seems like a nice idea'

I answered him in a composed way but internally I was going crazy of happiness. 

He chuckled 'follow me' and so I did. We arrived at his car which was of course awesome.

As if he wasn't charming enough, he opened the door for me.

 'my lady' he said a bit joking so I played along  'well thank you kind sir'

We spent the whole afternoon walking in the woods talking about music and art. He even took my hand, like walking hand in hand in the woods.

When we arrived at the car Taehyung stopped for a moment so I turned to him. 
    'everything ok?'

He fumbled with his hands and got this nice envelop out of his pocket. It was black and had golden linings on it. He stepped closer and handed it to me.
   'I wanted to give you this' 

I opened it and inside was a key
  'what's the key for?' I asked
  'it's uhm my house key'

My eyes grew big and Tae immediately started to explain
   'its not to move in, that would be way too fast it's just as you studied literature maybe you would like to read the books in my library. So if you get a key you can go in whenever you want'

I felt my heart beat so fast, my whole body was like the feeling of love. This was so considerate.
   'really?' I hugged him he smiled
   'you can of course also use it to get in my house and get naked and wait in the bed for me, I mean just as a suggestion'

I started laughing  'yeah maybe' And I kissed him