Part 3.6

y/n pov
    'how come nobody asked the prettiest girl here to dance' I hear Taehyung say and I chuckled    

       'oh man that was too much'

he laughed 'yeah but you know THE Kim Taehyung is giving you a compliment, don't joke about this'.

It was nice cause it reminded me of Yoongis party when I said it like that.
     'very valid point, how on earth could I not take this opportunity'

I took his hand and we walked towards the dancefloor. Any thoughts of Jungkook just left my mind.

I gazed in Tae's eyes as we were slow dancing in between all the other couples. His hand in mine and his other hand on my waist. 

I saw he wanted to say something.

    'what is it you wish to say?' I said and he looked in my eyes
    'I know I missed a lot the past 8 months and I want to know about you and everything.

he then sighed in a way as if he was nervous
    'so I was wondering if you want to go to the woods tomorrow with Yeontan and me? like a date?'
   'I would uhm love to' I said a bit nervous for some reason. 

Jungkook pov

Later that night Gen was 'tired' and wanted to go, as Jimin is my brother I said it was better to stay but I got her a cab that would take her to the hotel.

Honestly, I was also not in the mood at all for anything. I was standing at the bar drinking my whiskey. I saw y/n talking and laughing with Jimin and Yoongi. Her beauty was so captivating.

Taehyung walked to the bar and ordered a whiskey as well.
    'hey' he said 'hey'.
    'you know I think as our brothers are married now we can try to put this thing with y/n in the past?'
    'Easy for you to say, y/n choose you' I said annoyed

Taehyung looked calmly at me

  'she didn't actually, but I guess I should thank you'

   'why?' I asked rather confused

    'she didn't want to go with me to this wedding and I knew that was because of you. But you bringing a date, showing her you moved on? that was a dumb move. but I guess good for me'

I looked at his annoying arrogant face. I knew I was mainly annoyed with myself because he was right;

I had pushed her further away. 

y/n pov

The morning after the wedding I woke up and I felt excited. I was going to spend the entire day with Taehyung and Yeontan. It was the first time in over eight months. 

I spend more time on my looks and got my favorite outfit, which also happens to be Taehyungs favorite outfit on me, ready for today.

The bell rang and as I opened up I saw Taehyung with Yeontan, looking pretty fucking perfect.

We walked through the woods and talked about everything that happened. It was so nice cause I had felt a distance between me and him due to these 8 months that he missed, but talking about it now was helping to close that gap.

    'And you spent some time in Busan?' he carefully asked. I didn't know if it was a good thing he asked about it or not. 

    'uhm yes, so Kai wrote a letter to Yoongi telling him he would kill me so Yoongi thought it would be better for my safety to stay in Busan'

Taehyung nodded 'that uhm makes sense'

   'I also tried out drugs' I said trying to inform him about everything.