Part 3.9

y/n pov

I saw the two lines.

I was seriously pregnant

I sunk to the bathroom floor. I sat, I stared, so many thoughts were running through my mind.

Who was the father?

I mean it was 2 weeks ago with Taehyung and almost 7 weeks ago with Jungkook but I read the symptoms can start after a week but could also start way later.

It was both possible.

Then I thought about Kai, about how I was living in fear all the time. I didn't want that for my baby. I also kept thinking about Taehyungs son.

I had lived in fear now for almost two years, but it wasn't just me anymore. I had a little human growing inside me and s/he deserved better.

I realized what I had to do. In a way I knew it was dangerous, was I going to risk the life of my baby by endangering myself? but I knew Taehyung or Jungkook would not be able to do something without breaking the stupid code and if they did they would lose everything.

It scared me because there was a part of me that knew they probably would try if they found out about my pregnancy.

It was a pretty fucking tough position.

I didn't get up from the floor; instead I started to think about a plan; a plan to kill kai.

I dug into my memory of my time with Taemin, thinking about anything that might help me with a good plan to do this.

then it hit me

the brothel.

Kai would go there every Wednesday, I knew this because Taemin sometimes joined. As if the bastard could ever be loyal. Kai would always visit Sunny, I knew her by now because he even sometimes took her to family events. He thought Sunny actually liked him,

pathetic.

It was kind of strange but I sometimes talked to the girls from the brothel, I mean Taemin's gang were not their favorite customers. And me and Kirsty had been friends and she looked out for the girls.

What if I was able to sneak in there, it would literally be the last thing Kai would suspect. and that aspect of this plan was the only thing it could make it work. I would contact Kirsty and Hoseok as she basically ran the brothel and he could get me into Seoul.

It was Sunday today so if I left on Tuesday, I could sneak into the brothel, stay till Wednesday and wait for Kai there. Besides, the brothel was the one place he didn't take a gun as that was the policy to protect the employees (aka the prostitutes). of course there would be gunman outside. So the plan needed some fine tuning.

Monday I dedicated to perfecting my plan. Tae stopped by and I tried to act natural, but with him that was difficult because he knew me. So I was distant and he left pretty quick as I indicated I wasn't feeling well.

That evening I wrote four letters. One for him and one for Jungkook, I also wrote one for Yoongi and one for Jimin. It was in case my plan in the end wouldn't work out, and well, I wouldn't survive. I actually was very confident of this plan, so it was really just a backup.

I had contacted both Hoseok and Kirsty and they were willing to help me. They were really done with Kai as well.

Tuesday came and Hoseok would pick me up and drive me all the way from Daegu to Seoul, straight to the brothel. Kirsty had a special way in for me and I would hide out in the room Kai always used.

I was nervous as hell and when the bell rang I kinda jumped up. I took my bag with the gun and opened the door.

Hoseok looked at me, with a serious and rather concerned face.

    'Hoseok, thank you for coming'

    'hi y/n, are you still sure about this?'

     'I am'

    'alright, then let's go' he indicated and I followed him to the car.

We first talked a bit about how Namjoon, Jin and Kristy were doing. Namjoon had been distant, he was furious that Kai had threatened his wife.

     'Kai has always been consumed by hatred, and for revenge he never cared who he had to hurt' I said angry as well

Hoseok glanced at me

    'I can imagine you hate the guy. I mean as he also was the one suggesting to Taemin he should just claim you and threaten your family if you didn't want to'

I looked at Hoseok my mouth dropped what was he talking about?

    'What?' I just said and he looked at me confused

    'I uhm thought you knew'

    'I didn't'

My entire body filled up with anger. He was the reason I lost 2 years of my life, that I was raped over and over again. Hell even in an indirect way the reason my sister Orel wasn't here anymore.

Hoseok pov

3 years ago

We were all sitting at the table ready to order when the waitress walked in. I think it was obvious to all of us she was pretty, I saw Taemin following her every move.

    'Brother you are pathetic' Kai murmured

The girl asked us our drinks with a smile and we all ordered.

     'You know brother if you want her just claim her'

Me and Namjoon exchanged some looks what the hell was this?

     'What are you saying?' Taemin asked. 'well just tell her she is yours now. and if she doesn't want to, threaten someone close to her'

   'uhm she is just a girl, isn't that a bit too much?' Jin carefully asked

I nodded in agreement so did Namjoon but the rest just smirked giving Taemin the confidence to do so. The girls name apparently was y/n and from that day onward she was Taemins.

Present day

Taehyung pov

It was Wednesday around noon and I hadn't heard from y/n since Monday. She wasn't feeling well so I decided to drop by to check on her and see if she needed anything. Our contact had been rocky since that night she went to Jungkook's

I rang the bell but she didn't open. I started knocking, nothing either. I started to get worried. I took the stone from the porch and broke the glass to open the door.

I walked through the house

She was nowhere to be found. I immediately panicked, it wasn't possible Kai got her here right? that would break every rule of code and he wasn't that stupid.

I tried to call her again and again.

I felt a sting in my heart

did she go to Jungkook's?