Part 1.13

y/n pov

I opened my eyes and I noticed immediately I was tied to the chair I was sitting on. I heard someone shout
   'she is awake' 

The door opened and Taemin was walking in
     'hi babygirl' he said with this annoying smirk on his face.

I didn't say anything.
     'I told you I would find you' he looked away angry and then back at me
      'but I have to admit that seeing you with my enemy pissed me off, with that pathetic excuse of a man'
    'he is 100 times the man you'll ever be' I said

Taemin hit me, it was quite hard in my face and I spitted out the blood. He started laughing
    'you know what is funny'
     'if you are laughing about it, it's probably not funny'

He came closer caressing my cheek.
     'you have been fucking the person responsible for your sisters death' 

My eyes widened.

No this couldn't be true.

I was in shock and I didn't know whether to believe him. This must be one of his mindgames. 
    'you are lying'
    'who do you think was responsible for sending out the assassin that run your sister over?'
    'it was an accident, or it could have been any of your enemies'
     'yet it wasn't' -

he took out his phone and showed me a text message

I heard the sad news about your fiancé, that's what you get for messing with kim taehyung.

   'You know they thought your sister was you'.

I felt so nauseous. All the moments with Taehyung entered my mind. I loved him.

I really fucking loved him.

I vomited.

   'ahh this is too good, you are throwing up now?' Taemin said laughing.

He leaned closer putting his hand around my neck, I expected him to squize, to suffocate me, not to death but just enough to show me I was powerless. Instead he didn't, he kissed my forehead. 
   'I think you have had enough torture for today though'

He walked away but turned around
    'oh by the way, tomorrow is my brother's turn and he'd like to repay you for his leg.'

I just stared ahead completely numb. Time passed and I still was numb. I thought about my sister, how she was run over by that car when she walked behind me. It was as if my body was paralyzed.

Taemins sister fed me some food and took me to the toilet when I needed to go. She had always been sympathetic. Probably because Taemin treated women as inferior and she was similar to me.

It was in the middle of the night and my eyes started to close. I also wanted to sleep just because it would mean time would pass.

Taehyung pov

We all sneaked in the building. Yoongi apparently gave y/n a necklace containing a chip. That made me very angry in the first place, people could be so controlling. But at this point I was happy about it.

I didn't really know where she would be but I knew I'd scan the whole freaking building.

Room by room we went, searching for her. It was strange because there were hardly any guards. When we arrived at the top level there was a room where some guards were patrolling.

This must be it.

I nudged at my guys and they took out Taemins men.

I ran in after them and saw y/n tied to the chair. Her face was bruised. She looked horrible and I felt furious. I quickly untied her and she slowly opened her eyes

 'Taehyung' she mumbled with a broken voice 

I put an arm around her waist to support her. She didn't really say anything but when we arrived outside she stepped back a few steps.

    ' What's going on?' I asked looking back at her
    'I'm not coming with you' she insecurely stated
    'thank you for saving me but that's the last thing between us' 

I was perplexed. What the hell was this?

   'I just saved you' I said angry

Her facial expressions changed, as if she was recalling a horrible memory. Tears filled her eyes.

   'did you order the kill on my sister thinking it was me?