chapter 2

Morro was walking around Jamonacai village carrying a bag.

"Thank you everyone." He said waving to the villagers.
He ran just outside of the village, hopped off a cliff and lifted himself into the air using his wind then headed for the monastery.

"Hey sensei!" Morro yelled as he opened the gate to the monastery.
"Jamonacai village gave me some-"
He looked up to see three teenagers standing in the line.

"Oh! Morro! You're back. These are my new pupils. I'll be training them from new on." Sensei Wu said.
"Okay, so who are you?" Morro asked the three boys.
"I'm Jay!"
"Cole."
"My name is Zane. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah, me too. You guys are gonna be tired in a while. I'll prepare some tea for after training" Morro said walking past them all, making a small smirk.
"Wait. What does that mean?" Cole asked.
"I believe that he means we will be training hard." Zane said.
"Uhhhh. Hard? Training? I'm having a few thoughts about this." Jay said.

-time skip to when kai meets the others for the first time. -

Kai was surrounded by three people in black ninja gi.
"Who the heck are you?!" Kai yelled as they started running towards him.
Right before they started to fight, a door slid wide open.

"Will you stop fighting?! Sensei will get angry with you!" Morro yelled.
"Sorry Morro." Everyone except kai bowed to him.
"Wait. Hold on." Kai started.
"Who are you?!"
"Oh, that's right. I was told not to
interfere with your training." Morro explained.

"But I have been here the whole time"
"What is going on here?" Sensei Wu walked out towards the scene.
"Sorry Sensei." The three and Morro bow to him.
"Hold on, are all of them your students?" Kai asked.
Sensei Wu nodded.
"This isn't my final test is it?"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! You never said anything about a fourth! Excluding you Morro, there's always been three!" Jay complained.
"Thanks." Morro said.
"Well, Sensei. What Jay is trying to say is that us three have trained together. We're solid! Oh, uh, yeah excluding Morro." Cole said.
"You guys are amazing." Morro said crossing his arms.

"Solid? Ha! Not so much!" Kai scoffed.
Cole gave Kai a mean glare.
"Sensei, what is the meaning of this?" Zane asked.
"Each one of you, including Morro, have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental powers. But first..." Sensei Wu stated. Morro nodded at his sensei and stood back.

"Ninja-GO!!" Sensei Wu used his spinjitzu and changed the gi of the four ninjas.
"Woah! How'd he do that?!" Kai said staring at his new red gi.
"Haha! Look what colour I am!" Jay said checking out his electric blue gi.

(See what I did?)

"Wait a minute, I'm still black!" Cole said. Morro covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.
"Kai! Master of fire. Jay! Master of lighting." Sensei explained.

"Heh! That's not all I'm the master of!
I do a little inventing, I dabble in model building, touch of cooking, little poetry..."
"Master of lighting? More like mouth of lightning." Cole sighed.

"Cole! Master of earth. Solid as a rock."
Sensei continued.
Cole turned to Kai. "Nice to meet you kid."
"You're the same age." Morro pointed out.

"Anyways..." Cole said slightly annoyed. "I got your back! And for the recorded, there isn't anything in this world that I'm afraid of."
"Except for dragons." Zane said leaning towards Cole.
"Dragons, aren't from this world, Zane.
"I said in this world." Cole replied.

"The white ninja, Zane. Master of ice, and with a sixth sense." Sensei Wu finished.
"I sense that this one takes things a bit too seriously." Kai said jokingly.
"You too have the gift?" Zane asked with 100 percent seriousness.
"Zane. That was a joke." Morro quietly said.

"What is your element Morro?" Zane asked.
"Wind." Morro said. He snapped his fingers and suddenly a gust of wind swept Jay off the ground.
"Woah! Hey, hey!! Put me down!!" He yelled.
"I think that this will be a pretty good team." Morro said.

"Listen up! You four are the chosen ones who will protect the four weapons of spinjitzu from... Lord Garmadon." Sensei said.
Morro's expression saddened a little.
"But what about my sister?!" Kai shouted.

"We're saving a girl? Is she hot?"
Jay asked.
Everyone stared at Jay with utter annoyance.
"Whaaat?? I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into!..." Jay said
"Does she like blue?"
"Back. off." Kai said in a threatening voice.

"When we find the weapons, we will find you sister. It is time! We must go to find the first weapon." Sensei Wu told them all.
"Woah, hold on a minute! I thought you were gonna teach us spinjitzu!" Cole said.
"You haven't taught them how to do spinjitzu yet?" Morro asked.

(oh yeah Morro knows spinjitzu now)

"In time they will learn. Spinjitzu is in all of you, but it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found." Sensei said.
Then they left to find the first golden weapon of spinjitzu.

(Wooo!!! Lots of words!! Um this took a while, so I hope you liked it. Anyways thanks and here's a message for you to decode
hint: its ninjago text) 

 Anyways thanks and here's a message for you to decode hint: its ninjago text) 

Ittekimasu!