chapter 15

The bounty was flying through the air in the dark of night.
"...So then, just when we were gonna bite it..." Jay was explaining what happened before the others found the ninja.
"This huge mechanical robot--"
"Samurai!" Zane cut off Jay.
"It was samurai." He said.
"A samu-what?" Lloyd asked confused.

"Samurai. Highest level of warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honor on the battlefield." Sensei Wu explained.
"And he knocked all of us out! He even got Morro! I didn't know that was possible!" Cole pointed to Morro who was supporting himself with one arm on the table.
"Hey, you learn something new every day." Morro looked down.

"He was a hundred feet high! With weapons coming out of every part of him!" Kai exclaimed. Everyone got annoyed. It was easy to tell they were all thinking: seriously kai?

Kai gasped.
"Look at sensei's beard!" Kai whispered to Cole who was shaking his head.
"It's moving like snakes!" Kai continued. Nya face palmed.
"When is this venomari spit supposed to wear off?" Nya asked fed up with her brother's behavior.
"It's starting to get annoying."

Kai slapped his food on his face as he stared into space. Everyone had looks of confusion and annoyance on their faces.
"Okay, don't let this mysterious samurai cloud what's really important!" Cole said waving to get attention.
"All the serpentine are out! And if Pythor can unite them, the legend states that some great devourer is gonna consume the land and--" Nya cut Cole off.
"Great devourer?" She asked.
"It's nothing good if you want to know." Morro said

"Unh, it's all my fault!" Lloyd said.
"If I hadn't opened the first hatch, none of this would have happened."
"We cannot change the past, but we can affect the future!" Sensei said.
"At least we have the sacred flute in our possession so--"
"Yeah, ahem. About that..." Jay said fiddling with his cup.

"AAAAAHHRRRG!" Morro screamed as he slapped his face.
"I LOST THE FLUTE!!!" Morro continued to yell.
"No, it wasn't your fault! Pythor stole it!" Zane said.
"Yeah? And what did I do?!" Morro objected.
"I just stood there and let it get stolen!!" Morro threw his hands in the air.
"You lost the flute?!" Sensei yelled.
"Eh, ah, didn't you hear Zane? Pythor stole it!" Jay said. Sensei, sighed.
"You five are Ninjago's last hope." He said. Morro fell backwards onto the ground.

the alarm went off.
"AH! WHAT IS THAT?!" Jay yelled.
"The alarm dummie!" Nya smacked Jay on the head.
"Looks like cold vision picked something up!" Nya said running to the bridge.
"They're having one big meeting in the middle of Ninjago city!" Cole pointed at the screen.

"Pythor must be trying to unite the tribes!" Zane concluded.
"GO!" Sensei Wu shouted.
"We mustn't let the five tribes unite!"
The boys rushed out of the room.
"Ninja-go!!!" They used spinjitsu to change back into their gi, a trick they learned from sensei Wu back then.
Everyone stop spinning and laughed at the fact that Zane's gi was still pink.
Zane sighed.
"I must get this taken care of!" He said.

Kai fell on the ground.
"Ooookaaaaayy..... You're coming with me." Jay picked up Kai and jumped out. Followed by Cole Zane and Morro.
"Aah... I love the smell of land hurdling towards you in the middle of the night!" Cole said.
They activated their elemental vehicles and drove and flew down the side of the tall buildings. Morro just ran down them 'cause he's that cool.
(No regrets.)

The five landed in an alleyway.
"Wow, Ninjago city! The biggest city in all of Ninjago!" Cole stared at all the bright lights.
"I've always dreamed of being on a billboard here." Kai said seeing clearly cause the venom weared off.
"Yeah, me too." Jay stared at the huge buildings.
"It always seemed.... Too big for me." Morro was almost blinded by how bright it was.

"Hold on, shouldn't there be a large gathering here?" Zane questioned. Cole turned around to see an open manhole. The others look at each other. One by one they hopped in the hole.

Walking a little, they found all the tribes gathered in an abandoned subway.
"That's a lot of snakes!" Cole whispered. Pythor side up onto one if the train cars and started a speech.
"Blah blah snakes blah unite tribes blah blah stuff." At least, that's what the ninja took in.

"We need a plan to stop Pythor from uniting the tribes!" Morro said pointing to the gathering.
"I have a plan. Follow my lead!" Kai rushed off and took out a rope.
"That sounds like a great plan! But you know the hypnobrai will screw it up!" Kai shouted hanging from the rope.
"I see where you're going!" Jay said sneaking behind the fangpires
"Those buckteeth can bite my rear end!"
(Lol, I'm typing this)
"I bet they're drinking their own venom!" Cole popped out from being a corner.
"All that digging must have given them dirt for brains!" Zane teased.
"Hahah! You know this will fail anyways if the other join!" Morro shouted.

A racket riled up among the serpentine.
"What is going on?" Pythor asked angerly. Skales turned to see the ninja running along the top.
"The ninja! You keep going, I'll take care of thisssss mysself!" Skales signaled to a group of constictai.

"You think that did it?" Jay asked.
"Just have to wait." Cole said. They felt the ground rumble.
"Uh-oh." Kai said looking at the ground. The dirt was moving closer and closer. A few constictai popped out and grabbed half of Kai and Jay.
"Go, go!!!!" Jay shouted.
"Whoop- time to go!!" Morro aside pushing Zane and Cole.
Two constrictai came out of the ground and took hold of Cole and Morro.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Morro shouted as he got pulled into the ground.
"Zane! Run!" Cole shouted. The last thing Morro saw was Zane running away, then darkness.

"Ah, this sucks." Kai said. Kai, Jay, Cole and Morro were tied up together.
"We have to trust Zane okay?" Cole tried to break free.
"Oow! Hey!! Cole! Stop that!" Jay shouted. A door opened.
"Oh look. Out captors." Morro saw Pythor looking down at him.

One moment later they saw Zane swing on a rope in his bright pink gi.
"A pink ninja?!" One of the serpentine cried out.
"GO PINK NINJA GO!!" The Ninja shouted. A shuriken came flying by them. The rope was cut, and they were free.
"Aw yeah!!" Jay immediately got up and grabbed his nun-chucks.

Zane conjured his elemental bike.
"Get on!" Zane shouted. Cole, Kai and Jay hopped on the back of his bike.
"Okay, don't fail now." Morro made a fist and used his wind power.
"Let's go!" Zane froze the passage in front and stated speeding away.
The serpentine chased after them, because of the ice, they all slipped and fell behind.

"Whew..." Jay sighed. After the escape, the ninja were back on the bounty.
"Wait, wait, wait, you camouflaged with a poster?!" Morro almost knocked over the table.
"Haha, it was very convenient right?!" Zane said.
"If it weren't for that, then we would have been trapped forever!" Kai said.
"Don't thank me, thank Lloyd! If it weren't for his 'laundry skills' thing could have been far worse!" Zane said throwing strong quotation marks.

Lloyd slid open the door holding a newly washed white gi.
"It took about 40 loads, but your gi is back to normal!" Lloyd said.
"Oh and Cole?" Lloyd gave the gi to Zane.
"To say I'm sorry for ruining your soup, I got you a can of nuts!" Lloyd took out a can.
"Haha, thanks but I know what this is." Cole said denying it. He walked up to the fridge.
"As soon as I open it, a bunch of fake snakes will pop out of-- AAH!" Cole fell backwards. A bunch of plastic snakes came out flying at him.
Everyone laughed. 

Sorry for the wait of this chapter.
I hope you liked it and thank you for the support!
And omg 11 followers? Ummm what? Thank you!
Anyways, thank you for reading and I thank you for your patience of waiting for the next chapter!

Ittekimasu!!