chapter 17

"Hey! Morro hold up!" Nya called out after Morro who was walking on the deck of the bounty.
"Yeah?" Morro turned to meet her.
"Here take this." Nya gave Morro a small cylinder.
"What is this?" Morro asked.
"Watch." Nya pushed a button on the top of the item, and it sprung open to reveal a staff. Then it further extended to reveal that it was a glider.

Have you seen avatar: the last airbender? It's like the thing Aang has.

"You can use your wind with this to fly easier!" Nya said.
"Haha! This is awesome!! Thanks!" Morro said changing it back into a staff and twirled it around.
"Well see you later!" Nya said waving off.
"You're leaving?" Morro inquired.
"Uh, yeah! I have some things to do." Nya left.

"Trying to find out the samurai's identity is more of a nuisance than the snakes!" Cole said in frustration.
"Any luck with you?" He asked Kai, Zane and Jay.
"The guy's illusive. He's like a ghost!" Jay said.
"One moment he's there, the next he's gone!" He sighed.
"I am starting to believe we might never catch him." Zane said.
"I think it's safe to say, none of us are closer to proving we're the green ninja." Kai took a sip from his drink.

Morro and Sensei Wu walked into the room.
"Looks like iron is sharpening iron!" Sensei said.
"I feel you are getting closer to your true potential."

"Where is my nephew?" Sensei asked.
"I thought you were looking after him."
The whole room went quiet. Morro got worried. That's right! He hasn't seen Lloyd all day. Kai had a distressed look on his face.
"I thought Cole was gonna pick him up." Kai said.
"I went to the arcade, but he wasn't there." Cole said.
"What?" Morro said sharply.

"Jay was-" Cole got cut off.
"Don't bring me into this! I babysat yesterday." Jay retorted.
"Sensei, Morro. We have not seen him." Zane said.
"I just left him at an arcade! I didn't know he would just leave like that!" Kai said.

(Here it comes, the thing everyone has been waiting for.)

"YOU WHAT?!" Morro shouted.
"I didn't know he would!" Kai said.
Morro stormed out of the room.
"Morro, wait!" Kai called out.
"NO!!" Morro snapped.

"It's your fault he went off!" He shouted angerly. The ninja were speechless. They've never seen Morro this angry before.
"You were trusted to care and look after him!" Morro took out his new glider and walked out onto the deck.
"Listen, Morro." Jay said.
"We'll find him and bring him back!"
Morro walked closer to the edge of the bounty.
"Morro! Where are you going?!" Jay called out.
"Going to find Lloyd." Morro said with a flat tone.

"By yourself? We don't even know where he is." Cole crossed his arms.
"From what we know, if Lloyd got into any contact with the serpentine, he could have been captured." Zane said thinking over it.
"He could be in the den if all snakes." Zane finished.

Morro stopped in his tracks.
"M-Morro?" The others hesitantly asked. They just stood there. Morro clenched his fist and tightened his grip on his glider. Wind started to blow everywhere. It surrounded Morro. A grey aura surrounded him, and Morro started to levitate off the ground.

"ZANE! WHAT DID YOU DO??!!" Cole shouted trying to stand his ground.
"I only suggested a possibility for Lloyd's location!" Zane said being pushed back by the wind.
"Well, whatever you said made him really mad!" Jay yelled.

The wind was blowing so hard around Morro. The ninja were blown away onto the wall and couldn't move. The sail was in danger of breaking. If this continued, Morro might tear the place apart.

"Morro!" Sensei Wu called out.
"You need to control your emotions! Being mad and taking it out with this won't help us find Lloyd!"

"Morro! I'm sorry okay! I know it's my fault that Lloyd went missing! I should have been more responsible! I should have done what I was supposed to do in the first place, I'm sorry!" Kai shouted.