chapter 27

Back at the bounty, Lloyd was furiously tapping buttons, hoping to do something that would help. Nothing worked. Lloyd decide to try something else. He left the room and came back wearing the green ninja gi!
The thing was too big for him, and Lloyd had to roll up the pants and sleeves for him to wear it properly.

"The green ninja is here to save the day!" Lloyd shouted proudly as he ran back to the controls. Lloyd flipped his hold on and started to push buttons again.

"Lloyd? Lord Garmadon? Is anyone there?" Nya asked through the radio.
"It's me Nya! I'm here!" Lloyd responded.

"But my dad... Left. How are you guys holding up?" Lloyd asked. The radio buzzed and they weren't able to comunocate.

In the center tomb, Nya's samurai x mech was hanging on a different chain, across from the ninja. Nya took a rock and threw it at the metal suit to get the radio working.

"We're fine. But we're a little... Held up at the moment." Nya said.

"Our weapons have been taken, and we're looked in cages!" Nya looked down at the serpentine below.
"And Pythor's returned with the fourth fangblade!" Cole announced.
"Lloyd? Where did your father go?" Zane asked.

"I- I told him to leave! He was trying to steal secrets." Lloyd said with a sad tone.
"Ha! Big suprize there. I told you about that guy! You guys wouldn't listen." Kai nudged Jay.
"Especially some dude with a glider." Kai coughed.

"Shut up. Did you dad say where he's going?" Morro asked.
"My dad's going back to where he came from. But don't worry! I'll save you!" Lloyd informed.

"You are not ready Lloyd. Your destiny is too great to risk!" Sensei Wu said.
"I hate to break it to you sensei, but if we don't get out of here before Pythor unleashed the great devourer, I think this will be the end of all our destinies." Cole concluded.

"Ah, uh. I'll get you out of there in a giff!" Lloyd ran off to open a closet with all the weapons. He reached for the staff but in doing so, all the weapons fell on him.
"Ouch...."

Pyhtor held the last fangblade up in the air while the other serpentine cheered.
"Together! We have taken back the four fangblades!" Pythor slid the fourth into a holster with the other three.
"When we return them to the city of Ouroboros, together, we will unleash we great devourer!" Pythor announced.

The serpentine cheered louder.
"To the city of Ouroboros!" Pythor shouted and started for the exit.
"We spent so much time digging those underground fortress." A serpentine came up to Pythor.
"It'd be a shame not to use it a little bit more."

"At least let us celebrate in capturing the ninja." The venomari general said.
Skales slithered up to Pythor.
"Give them this victory, and tomorrow we will return the blades to Ouroboros." Skales told Pythor.

"Fine! I don't want anyone here to let down their guard you hear me?" Pythor leaned in. Skales nodded.
"Then tonight, we celebrate with a slither pit!" Pythor announced.
The serpentine created a ring and did one-on-one matches.

Up, in the cage, the ninja had nothing to do. Zane sat down and meditated, Morro examined the bars around them and concluded it was vengestone. Kai impatiently paced around the cage, while Jay and Cole played checkers with rockes and objects they had.

"Ugh. So all we can do is just wait? This is killing me!" Kai said.
"Patience. Lloyd will figure something out." Sensei turned to the fire ninja.
"We're putting all of our trust in the son of the greatest villain Ninjago's ever seen." Kai stated.

"Is anyone else having doubts about this plan?"

Kai walked over to the bars of the cage.
"Just because we don't have our weapons, doesn't mean that we can't use our powers." Kai reached his his hand out of the cage.
"That's where you're wrong. This isn't made out of any ordinary metal." Morro said.
"The chamber was built out of vengestone. Our elemental powers are rendered useless. Patience." Sensei said.