chapter 13

The bounty was landed on the peak of a mountain, as each ninja had free time to do his own thing.

Lloyd walked around the deck whistling and saw Kai enter the game room. He was about to walk over to him, until Morro called for Lloyd.

"Lloyd." He said.
"Over here, please." Morro led Lloyd into an extra room. The young blonde took a deep breath before going.

"What were you thinking?!" Morro exclaimed to Lloyd.
".... I don't know..." Lloyd said quietly and shrugged.
"The anocondrai are dangerous. And- knowing you let the last one out made me feel... Not good...?" Morro said.

"I'm-- uh, sorry." Lloyd sighed.
"Yeah, okay. Just leave me out of the rumor thing, 'kay?" Morro asked. Lloyd paused.
"How did you know?" He asked. Morro shrugged.
"Just figured." He said walking out of the room

-time skip-

Morro heard banter of the four other ninja from a room. Entering it, he leaned on the door frame waiting for them to figure out what's going on and stop fighting.

Kai was rambling about highscroes, Jay was angry about robots, Cole said it took THREE DAYS to make something, and Zane pulled up his gi.

"Woah! What happened there?" Morro asked. Zane turned to Morro with a pissed off expression.
"You know what you did! You and Kai planned to put his gi with mine!" Zane angerly explained while he waved around a newly pink gi.
"What?! No I didn't!" Kai shouted.
"Morro and Cole worked together the beat my high score and rub it in my face!" Kai shouted.
"Excuse me?" Morro asked.
"And you two!-" Cole pointed at Jay and Morro.
"YOU-- YOU!!!" Cole shouted. Morro sighed with annoyance.
"And them!!" Jay yelled and pointed at Zane and Morro.
"YOU MESSED WITH THE TRAINING BOTS!!"

"Oh, so I'm responsible for everything now." Morro sighed.
"YES!" The four boys shouted.

Morro spotted a side door in the room with a faint silhouette behind it.
"Well, I didn't." He said as Wu walked in. Morro looked at his sensei for confirmation and sensei just looked at the side door.

"Well, the mastermind's revealed." Morro said opening the door. Behind it, Lloyd stood with a tool box, spices and laundry detergent. The ninja gasped. Lloyd laughed at the argument.

"You did this?!" The four ninja screamed.
"Boys, I get first dibs!" Cole stepped forwards.
"There is no 'dibs'! I put him up to this for today's lesson!" Sensei shouted.
"I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble!"

"Ahem." Morro leaned on Lloyd's head like an arm rest.
"I asked you to leave me out of this." He road Lloyd.
"Well, it's more fun to be included, isn't it?" Lloyd said with a  mischievous smile.

"Did you ever think to find out of the accusations were true?" Sensei finished.
"Uh, no offence, sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame." Cole said.
"Yeah. Why can you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger?" Jay asked.
"Or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of this nose?" He finished.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting!" Sensei shouted.
"And... I misplaced my lesson book." He admitted.

"Kai." Morro nodded his head st Lloyd while looking at the red ninja. Kai looked down at Lloyd and saw a little book in the boy's back pocket.
"You mean this lesson book?" Kai asked snatching it up.

"Hey! It was the perfect plan, until you had to show up and mess everything up!" Lloyd said. Morro pushed the kind back a bit and Cole shut the door on him.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge." Nya said over the P.A.
"We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!"

Kai sighed.
"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister here? I mean, come on!" Kai complained.
"I thought this was a ninja  headquarters."

"You do know I can hear you... Over and out!"

Kai stopped and looked at the ground.

The team all regrouped in the bridge where Nya was waiting.
"Last we heard of Pythor, he Stoll the map of dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two serpentine tombs." Nya explained.

"Ah, don't remind me." Lloyd sighed.
"Pythor's our most dangerous threat." Sensei said.
"If he opens those last two tombs, no telling what could happen. We'll need to find the tombs first." Morro said crossing his arms.

"But these tombs could be anywhere! Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map." Jay said.
"Good idea. Why don't we." Nya moved behind the group and threw two darts at the map of Ninjago, making Kai just barely duck out of the way.

"These are the two locations of the hypnobrai and fangpire tombs." Nya said walking towards the map.
"Show off." Kai scoffed.
She threw one more purple dart.
"And this is Pythor's tomb."

"After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern." Nya said. The ninja were all listening and Jay was watching Nya dreamily. Nya pulled out a flashlight and shone it on the map.

The flashlight was modified to show a symbol only.
"If you notice, all three are in line for the Ninjago symbol for serpent." Nya explained.
"So the last tombs must he here and here!" Jay doubted at the toxic bogs and the mountain of a million steps.
"Ah, you're so smart." Jay approached Nya.

"Was there any ever doubt?" Nya smiled at him. Kai was in pleased.
"Great! Now we know where they are, we should get going." Morro stepped in between Nya and Jay.
"There's little time. Kai and Jay, you head to the venomari tomb. Morro Zane, Cole, you go to the constrictai tomb." Sensei divided groups.

"Morro, you take this." Sensei pulled out the wooded flute that could combat the serpentine's powers.
"You might need it if you run into Pythor."

Morro received the flute and bowed to his sensei.
"Thank you. I will protect this, and Ninjago."

"What am I gonna do?" Nya asked.
"Yeah? What are we gonna do?" Lloyd asked. Nya glared at the boy.
"Nya, I need you here to make sure Lloyd doesn't get into any more trouble." Sensei said. Lloyd sighed.
"Yes, sensei." Nya said annoyed.

"Let's go, boys!" Cole said.
"We got some snakes to club!"

The five ninja exclaimed and ran out of the room.

Wu sighed.
"Where are you, Pythor? What are you up to?"

___________________________________
So I fixed the chapter problem and yee. Nothing much else. I'm keeping the picture of Morro mad here, I might redo it someday, but not now.

Anyways --

Right, thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!Ittekimasu!!

Ittekimasu!!