chapter 28

The bounty was flying through a storm, towards a great destination.
Inside, sensei Wu was in his meditating chamber, in front of the spirit smoke.

Within the smoke, sensei saw the battle for the fangblades. What he also saw, was himself facing Pythor alone, while the legendary serpent rose behind him.

In the main room, the fangblades were played on the table, swaying with the moments of the ship.

"Why is it that Torch fire mountain is the only place we can destroy the fangblades?" Nya asked.
"Because the fangblades are made from the original teeth of the devourer." Kai said.

"They're pretty durable. You need some strong heat to break them down." Morro said.
"Ah, could someone pass the salt?" Jay asked. Then, the bounty tilted, and the salt slid over into his hand.
"Heh, thanks!"

Cole slid the door open looking nauseous and about to fall down.
"Please. No one talk about food." Cole begged. The bounty swayed in the air, making Cole almost fall if he hadn't grabbed the door.

"How much longer until we get there?" Cole asked.
"Not long." Jay replied.
"Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" Jay teased.
Cole covered his mouth and ran away.

"Heheheh... Speaking if green, who would have though little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the green ninja?" Jay said.
"I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived." Nya said.

Kai cleared his throat.
"Ooohhh. Someone's jealous I see?" Morro said.
"No, not that." Kai said making an annoyed face.
"Where is that little runt anyways?"

In a room below deck, training equipment turned on.
"Serpentine, it's time I spinjitzu you back into the filtgy holes you came from!" Lloyd talked to himself, flipping his hood on.

"Ninja kick!" Lloyd shouted as he jumped in the air.
"Ninja-go!" Lloyd spun his body around trying to so spinjitzu but ultimately failing. He tripped on one of the obstacles and got hit around with the punching bags. Lloyd got knocked onto the ground. Then he herd laughing. Lloyd saw Pythor flash by.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." Lloyd looked around but saw nothing. Then the boy got lifted up off if the ground, and Pythor revealed himself.

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?!" Lloyd shouted.
"You think I would allow the ninja to steal the fangblades from me?" Pythor tied Lloyd up to a punching bad.

"Unh! You'll never get away with it! Hey uuu----" Pythor took a piece of tape and covered Lloyd's mouth.

"Oh, tsk, tsk, tsk. I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind." Pythor disappeared and exited the room leaving Lloyd tied up.

The next day, the bounty reached Torch fire mountain.
"Will everyone please put their seat back and tray table upright and locked in position? We have reached out destination. Torch fire mountain!" Nya announced over the p.a.

"Give it a minute while we settle into position." Nya pushed a button and the anchor dropped down and hooked onto the mountain.

Sensei Wu approached the edge. Thinking about what he saw in the spirit smoke, Wu held a worried look.

The ninja walked out holding the fangblades.
"Ah! It's roasting out here!" Jay said squinting because of the heat.
"Heh, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!" Kai said.

Morro stared at his sensei on the lower deck. Morro also had a worried look on.
"Hey, what's with sensei?" Jay asked.
Zane looked beside him.
"And Morro for that fact. They both seem to be... Spaced out?" Zane said.